Chapter 52

"Chase, is everything ok?" I watch carefully as he finally becomes sure of the situation. I had to fill in some blanks but other wise he must of just suffered from minor memory loss when i broke the spell. I flashed him a quick smile he just looks sadder. 

" I'm so sorry but i needed to take you to..." He trails off before unlocking the door and grabbing my hand. He tried pulling me away but i refused to budged, he cried out and punching the rotten damp walls.  

"Chase." I growled." Where are you taking me!" He fidgets a little looking around super flustered. 

" He knows about the Casia and everything, Cethin must of told him because he wants to move the mark ceremony up the 21st." He explain. 

" Two days." I whisper, my eyes were brimming with tears. " Where is Theo?" 

"I-I don't know. He didn't tell me. All i know is that if i don't get you to this room, he will kill Gabby, my mate. Please Bella. Just come with me." His eyes were pleading with me. I gulped. This was the chase i knew. Theo one who would do anything for the ones he loved. Even if gabby has been acting like a bitch.

" Fine." I mumble. I cast my eyes down and took a glimpse of a needle." Whats that for." He frowned. " Your step father wanted... reassurance that you wouldn't put up a fight." 

I sighed and let him inject me with something before i passed out. 

********

It has been a whole day. No sign of Theo. No sign or anything or anyone. But my Cethin. She came to 'check up on me'. Lets just say there was a lot of screaming on my part. She's a dark witch i can't believe i was so stupid as to think she wouldn't betray me the second she got something good out of me. I huffed and sat down on the bed. I had done so much pacing i have actually wore a hole in the carpet. 

I was actually surprised with the room  Alpha Richard placed me in. It was nothing like the tiny cupboard i had when i was little. It was massive and very sophisticated yet modern with its design. It had gold and white accents everywhere. I couldn't really appreciate the beautiful room though. Not in my situation. 

I buried my face in my hands. My step father was now being extra cautious with me. He wouldn't let anybody near me apart from Cethin who had a protection spell on her and the leverage of Theo in my step fathers hands. I pulled at my hair in frustration. What was I going to do. I was under bloody lock and key. The next time the door opens will be when Cethin comes in here to get rid of my mark. 

I lied down. It was dark outside. The eve before Theo's mark comes off me forever. I couldn't fall asleep though no matter how hard i try and i hadn't eaten much either. i couldn't stomach it.I was scared and worried. 

My mind flickered to the day i put a gun to my head. Do you think the same thing would work? I am the only living female silver blood, i'm assuming that he's straight. But then again i'm pretty sure he would turn gay just to gain the power of a silver blood. 

He's so paranoid! The likely hood that Theo's mark will come off me is unlikely and the likely hood that mating and marking another will help you gain power is even more unlikely. 

As my thoughts kept swirling around and round in my mind, i eventully managed to drift off to sleep but before i heard a voice shout. 

Bella!

But due to my exhaustion, i chose to ignore it. 

*****

"Bella?" I heard a voice whisper. What time was it? from how tired my body feels it must be really early in the morning. I groan and try to go back to sleep.