Chapter 25

Bella's POV

BELLA SUMMER WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?

Theo said through our mate link. How the hell can he mind link with me? i broke our bond, even if its growing again which also SHOULD BE GROWING THIS STRONG. I still broke it and it should prevent mind link. 

Lulu- Calm down Bella and just let us enjoy our mate for a day. Maybe we can get him to change his mind about mating with that whore. 

THEO HOW THE HELL ARE YOU MIND LINKING WITH ME

DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT BELLA! YOU MADE JAX GRAB CONTROL THEN LET YOUR WOLF HAVE CONTROL DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DANGEROUS THAT COULD BE. 

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE THEO. I'm getting weak and weaker no thanks to you! It was easy to hand control over to my wolf because i wanted to. Because tomorrow me and Lulu and going to die in agony all because you didn't want me as a mate, but yet you refuse to accept my rejection. I just wanting one day of Jax. Of your wolf. The only part of you who seems to love me. I wanted this for Lulu as well though, because she has only been with him once. I did it because they deserve one day with each other Theo. One day. 

BUT THEY MAY NOT GIVE US OUR CONTROL BACK BELLA. AND THATS DANGEROUS. THEY COULD MARK AND MATE

But i may an agreement with Lulu that at 3pm sharp she would give me back control and she wouldn't mate with the devil, her words not mine. 

Bella, you don't get it. SHE IS IN CONTROL. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN AND I'M NOT THERE TO SNAP HER OUT OF IT. 

As long as they don't mate i don't care what happens because i'm going to die tomorrow so if things start to you know head south then ill gain control. I just told you Theo, We are getting weaker. Lulu more than me because its her mate thats doing it to her. MY wolf is hurt because of your decisions. 

I cut off our mind link and focased back on what Jax and Lulu were doing. This better not backfire. 

Lulu- I promise to stick to the agreement Bella. 

Me- You better

Lulu and Jax had broken apart. 

"What is Bella saying to you?" He whispered. 

"Shes telling me that i better stick to our agreement." 

" I'm happy that she's giving us today." Jax whispered and wrapped his hands tight around us. Not wanting to let go....

****

It was 2:30pm and lets just say Jax and Lulu lived what they said was 'going to be our whole lives' in one day. I'm not kidding. They got Married in My bedroom and pretended that the potatoe was their child. Gosh, it was hard to watch... no it was hard to be a part of it. The vow at the wedding made me cry though. I could see that Jax was having a hard time from trying to keep Theo from gaining control again. Now it was 2:30 and we were lying on my Bed Jax twirling a peice of hair between his fingers. 

"I'm so glad that we got to live our hole lives together. But there is one thing we didn't do...." 

Lulu turns our head and smirks playfully at him. " Oh yea whats that?" 

"This...." He whispers under his breath. 

He put his hand on the back of our neck and pulled our lips towards his. I moan at the back of Lulu's mind. Even though i'm not in control i could still feel the sparks flying through our body and the intence pleasure where our skin touched. Lulu moans into the kiss deepning it. It was a passionate kiss and it was getting super heated. I started to worry. Slowly Jax moves his attention down to our neck and shoulders. He suckled the skin on our shoulder. slowly moving across until he got to the spot where our neck and shoulder meets. The place where i'm ment to be marked. He licks the skin pressing kisses to it. I could feel his cainies lengthening and Lulu gasped. 

"Jax, I promised Bella." 

"She's not in charge, you are..." 

"I know But...." 

"Lulu, Theo will kill You and her tomorrow and i can't live without you. If i mark you know then we can live together, forever." 

" But what about three a clock Theo. You know Bella has more strength than me, we should be glad that at the moment we have now."

Jax gives her a small smile. 

" If i mark you now she won't be able to do anything about it...." 

Me- Lulu DON'T do it

Lulu- But Bella! I know you want him to. 

Me- Theo will be pissed

Lulu- There will be nothing he could do. Plus i know he loves us.

Me- Lets test that love

Lulu looks into Jax's eyes. 

"I have to go now. Lets consider tomorrow a test. Life or death." 

She pressed a gental kiss to his lips. I took that moment to Gain control again. It was harder than i thought though. Lulu didn't wqant to leave him. 

Lulu- Thank you for this day Bella. 

Me- We deserved it. 

Slowly i felt myself back in control. I felt better being able to control my movements. Its pretty rare for the wolf to be in control for so long for most wolves it could only last a few minutes before the wolf gets tired due to them not being in their true form. But for some reason Lulu has been able to hold onto control for a long time. I guess she's special. But its not just that. she was only able to hold it after we met Theo. It was strange. She felt stronger with her around, obviously not at the moment because of the whole another person thing but Lulu had often told me that she feels different now that we had met Theo. For a while i put it up to the mate bond but now i'm not so sure. What i do think now? 

Tomorrow I won't just be loosing a mate, the pack won't just be loosing a luna

The world will be loosing a gift.