Chapter 13

Bella's POV

We were having dinner tonight. Just me, Theo and Poppy. I'm hating every second. Mainly because it seems Poppy has it out for me. Also she really wants me to be her servent. I hate her for it. i mean she wouldn't help the cook with dinner. She was so young only 15 she told me. Theo had hired her and i got into a huge argument with him about it. When Mary the Cook asked Poppy to help her stir something she just laughed at her yelling at her that she was the pathetic slave not her. I could see tears rolling down Mary's eyes and i came and helped her finish dinner.

Also ever since i met Poppy she had been treating me like i was her freaking maid and Theo has done NOTHING to stop it. Its like he's trying to make me beyond pissed at him.

So here we are sitting down at the table eating the dinner that I helped prepear. I could see Mary cleaning up in the kitchen and offered for her to join us and Poppy shot me death glares and started to complain that she wouldn't eat with some filthy servent. I was shocked. She is a spoilt brat. I then tried my best to make conversation with her but she would just ignore me and stare lovingly at Theo only talking to him.

I really wanted Chase to be here. It was hard just being here with Theo and Poppy. That night i got cosy in my bed and cried. I cried and cried and cried. It was so unfair. Why moon godess. Why would you do this to me. I havn't done anything wrong to deserve this. I kept crying. It hurt so much. I mean everything has happened so fast. keep crying until i hear my phone ring. Instently i know its Chase and i anser it.

"Chase?"

"Have you been waiting for me to call sweetheart?" i heard the soft voice over the phone.

I cried out in relief. He was ok.

" How are you going? I miss you so much! My life here with out you has been HELL!"

He snickered. " I'm guessing you met the new Luna." I nod even though he can't see it.

" The fact Theo doesn't want me as a mate and he wants her isn't the main reason i hate her though. Even if me being theos mate is hers."

" Why do you hate her darling?"

" Because shes treating me like i'm her maid. Shes snobby and a complete bitch. I could never see her as a Luna."

"I don't think i could see anyone better than you for the position as Luna but i would have to be alpha by your side. Not that backstabbing asshole." I can just imagine him winking.

I giggle. 

"You know Chase sometimes i wish you were my Mate and not him." I tell him quietly 

"I know sweetheart, i know." 

Theo's POV

I really wanted to apologies on Poppy's behalf to Bella for dinner. She really shouldn't of insulted her like that. I was about to knock on the door when i heard her ranting to someone inside. I quietly open the door and eavesdrop on her conversation. I could tell she was on the phone because i only smelt her heavenly sent in the room. I would never get tired of her sent. I use my wolf hearing to hear her and the person on the other end of the line. 

"she's treating me like i'm her maid. She's snobby and a complete bitch. I could never see her as a Luna."

"I don't think i could see anyone better than you for the position as Luna but i would have to be alpha by your side. Not that backstabbing asshole." said a male voice on the other end of the line. That asshole isn't dead yet!? They are like my kind of ruthless maybe even more. If Chase wasn't family i would of killed him a long time ago. And who is he calling me a backstabbing asshole? Its sounds like my dear cousin wants to challenge me. I found this message a threat but i could hear Bella laughing. I wish i was the one making her laugh. 

"You know Chase sometimes i wish you were my Mate and not him." she tells him quietly

"I know sweetheart, i know." 

there was silence in the room. My wolf whimpers. She didn't want me. Ouch that really hurt. I know i've been a dick to her but she MINE. She knows that right? She wouldn't be with chase while i'm still around. It really hurt to hear her say she wish chase was her mate. I got angry. I slowly backed my way out of her room. But i could hear her shuffling. on her bed. 

"THEODORE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" She screamed. 

I could hear Chase laughing on the other end of the line. 

" WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPYING ON ME!" She continued

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. 

"Get out." she pointed to her door.

I growled shaking my head. 

"GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT GO BACK TO YOUR WHORE! " She screams. Tears flow down her face. 

I don't leave. Instead i walk towards her

"You know what Theo! I Bella Summer Reje-" 

No, i couldn't let her finish before i slam my lips against hers. Our lips move in sync. Her sent is everywhere and its driving me crazy. Jax was sighing with happiness. I was just starting to relax when she pushed me off her. Her hair was ruffled and her lips were swollen from the force of the kiss. 

"GET THE HELL OUT NOW!" She screamed. 

Sighing in defeat i left. All i wanted to do was apologies.