Chapter 14

Theo's POV

Bella was pissed at me and quite frankly i don't blame her. I keep telling myself that i need to keep hurting her and hurting her. But every time i hurt her it feels like someones tearing up my heart. It hurts i'm not going to lie. But its for her own good. I know i'm so repetitive, deal with it. 

I'm just not good enough for her and she's related to that barstad that killed my mother. I know i shouldn't hold it against her i mean its not like she was the one who killed her but i'm in so much pain that i need to hurt something that belongs to him. Her. So i keep going even if it breaks me inside. 

I walk back to my room my mind somewhere else. In about to open the door when my foot bumps into something. I look down and see its a present. I shake it while opening the door. I sit down in the huge coach that sits by the window. Since Bella kicked me out of my room i have been forced to sleep in the guest room and since we are apparently getting married Poppy is sleeping with me. I can't believe Bella. I'm the most ruthless Alpha in the world but around her my thoughts turn to mush. Its unfair. 

I open the present to find a box of condoms, i nearly laugh until i read the note attached. 

'If you want to whore around with your bitch make sure you release the bond from me first... Unlike last time, i still have those bruise. But you wouldn't know how it feels would you? Maybe i could get some revenge sex before I break our bond for good.....'

I had completely forgotten about the so called scars. But i'm sure that she would be lying. I didn't do that to her just by having sex with another woman. Another thing ill have to talk to the boys about. Also revenge sex? With me? 

Jax- No you dumb ass with another guy. She wants to put you through the same pain you've been putting her through. 

I growled. I tossed the package on the bed. 

I heard the shower turn off, so thats where Poppy was. She came sashaying into the room. I really didn't like her. She isn't anything like Bella.... why do i keep comparing her the bella. I'm trying to push myself away from her not come up with reasons to be with her. I mentally give myself a pep talk. 

I looked up from the ground to find Poppy lying down naked. Oh she wants to do that. Um well...

Jax- Theo...

Me- Don't worry ive got this

I gave Poppy an icy stare. I slowly back my way to the door continuing this intence stare while she smirked at me. I could tell she was use to getting what she wanted and what she wanted now was me. Too bad i don't have room for horny brats in my tribe. I slam the door behind me onc ei was out and locked it. I walk to Chases room planning on sleeping there but when i opened the door Bella was there sleeping her tear stained face killing me. 

Bella's POV

Theo kissed me...

i traced my lips where his had been not too long ago. The kiss was magic, passionate so much more than my first kiss with Chase but it was also a lie, he doesn't want to love me and kiss me and live his life with, no it was just to stop me from rejecting him... but why? Does he want me to feel pain to die? Tear were rolling down my face. I wanted him. No i needed him yet i pushed him away... Why? Because i hate Theodore with a passion. When i first got here he treated me like a prisioner. He's been acting possessive and cruel and then he tells me why he's so merciless and heartless giving me the intention that now that i know he will finally accept me as his mate. But he then goes and breaks my heart all over again. I really really hate him and i don't think it will ever stop. 

Then we have the whole mate bond thing. Every second i'm in the same room as Theo our Mate bond only grows. Its becoming harder and harder to resist him no matter how much i despise him.

Aside from the Theo thing i picked up my phone that was lying on my bed. i pressed it to my ear. 

"Chase" I whispered

"Sweetheart what happened." 

Then i started crying all over again. I walked to Chases room still talking and crying into the phone. He's a good listener . I lay down on his bed and his sent surrounds me. It makes me feel like he's here with me. Slowly i fall asleep with all my troubled problems surrounding me and chase still on the phone.  

He also fell asleep. Despite the fact its like mid morning over there.