Chapter 31

Bella's POV

" But- but, father you said i was the Prophecy child!" gabby whined. 

" I know honey but-" I cut him off by saying " I don't have time for any of this. I spent two days away from My mate to come and find you Father and I got nothing out of it except now i know my family is a pathetic example of a real family." 

With that i turned and left dragging Theo behind me. I pushed him into the drivers seat and walked around to the other side and slammed the door dramatically after getting in. I was beyond pissed at this point. I could feel my jaw ticking. 

I took a deep breath calming myself.It didn't work i needed something better. I turned towards Theo who was watching me with an amused look. I moved towards him, he looked confused. i straddled him and buried my face in the crook of his neck. I take a deep breath his sent calming me. 

I bring my lips up to his and they latch onto each other. I missed him and i missed his lips. Slowly i press kisses along his jaw line causing him to moan. God that moan, it was the sexiest thing i had ever heard in my life. I felt that familiar sparks fly through me leaving my lips tingling. Slowly i kiss down his neck liking the spot where i was to mark him. 

Usally only the male marks the female, but with alphas the female marks the male as well telling all packs that he has a Luna. I'm Theo's Luna and nobody else will be i'll make sure of it. 

" Your Mine." I growl huskily. Right before i sink my canines into the spot. He gasps in pain but slowly those gasps turn into loud moans. I take my canines out of his neck and bring my lips back to where they belong, his mouth. 

I could feel sparks and tingling in places i never have before and it didn't help that i could feel something growing underneath me. Grining i pull away. Using my wolf speed i made it back to my seat in under a second. I took a peck at Theo and he was staring ahead of him, his mouth open wide. I giggled. 

" You little tease...." He murmured. He turned his gaze to me. " That was so fucking hot." 

I let out a very un attractive laugh. I just kept laughing and laughing. Slowly i managed to calm down. I pointed to Theo's pants

" How do you plan on getting ride of that?" I giggle. He frowned at me and i nearly whimpered. I didn't like seeing him anything but happy. 

" I mean if it's worrying you, you could always come fix it?" I glared at him. He cursed under his breath and muttered " Cold shower it is." I beamed at him. 

" Lets go home." 

*****

Theo's POV

There are no words to describe how happy i am. 

I have been feeling like shit for the past couple of days. She had just left in the middle of the night, no note, no nothing. I kept trying to communicate with her and at first she didn't answer but then she broke and finally talked to me. Hearing the sound of her voice in my head, it felt like a hundred tons had been lifted off my shoulders. Then she needed me to come and get her from my enemy. The King of rouges who i learnt was her father. My wolf growled at that he doesn't like Mark as much as I do. Maybe because i hate rouges or maybe because he's a fucking son of a bitch. But when she ranted about how much she hated him I sighed in pleasure. Wow she is everything i could want and more. How could I of been so cruel to something that was gifted to me by the Moon Godess. Someone who is so perfect for me. 

When i saw her talking to a girl with light brown hair i got excited. I really wanted to run to her but i had to act cool and natural. I need to keep my reputation especially in front of all these rouges. I don't need them to know my weekness. As i got closer i could tell she was furious and in that moment i wanted to rip apart who even dared do something to make my mate angry. I wrapped my arms around her trying to calm her down and that earn me a make out session, not that i was complaining.  I love the way her lips feel on mine. I love the sparks that flow through me at a single touch. She makes my heart melt. She mine. 

Then she announce who i was, who i truly was. A Royal. Its not that i'm ashamed of being werewolf royalty. Its just my mother told me never to tell anyone for her own reasons i wish i knew what they were but i respect her wishes. I did however Tell Bella not too long ago and now she's announcing it to her family. I don't know what i'm feeling, hurt? Happy? Confused? Yep thats it i'm really confused. 

Then the girl that made my mate angry starts whining and i nearly scoffed in disgust, she sounded like a 5 yr old spoilt brat. and she kept looking at me in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. Only my mate should look at me like that. 

Bella was raging mad and i really didn't blame her. She ended up dragging me to the car.

After another make out session in the car, her marking me and her teasing me and my wolf to the ends of the earth we finally started to drive home. 

Bella spent most of the trip looking out the window while we engage in light conversation. She fell asleep at some point. She kept tossing around in her seat and i got worried. I tried waking her up but she stayed asleep moaning and whimpering. It was driving jax crazy, i knew she was having a night mere and it worried me. But i had to keep driving if we wanted to make it home by sundown. 

Eventually when she woke up she was sweating, tears rolling down her face. 

" Sweetheart what happened?" I whispered, not wanting to frighten her anymore than she already was. 

" I'm ok Theo it was just a night mere." He voice sound venerable and weak. Nothing like my Bella who was strong, sassy and kind all the time. She was staring straight ahead her whole body tense. She stayed like that the whole ride home not matter what i did to calm her down. Nothing was working. I felt helpless i just wanted this ride to end so that I did't have to watch her suffering silently. 

When she was in pain, i was in pain . When she was happy i was happy. 

I gripped the steering wheel tight trying not to crash the car because my thought seemed to be elsewhere. 

We finally arrived home and the sun was setting. It was truly beautiful especially since there were snowflakes slowly falling around us. Preparing for a snow storm. I turned and looked at my beautiful mate who had just gotten out of the car and was now leading against the door staring into space. I wondered over to her and picked her up bridal style. She didn't complain but instead snuggled closer to em breathing in my sent and placing butterfly kissed across my collarbone. 

I took a death breath trying to keep my wolf under control. I flew upstairs and into our bedroom.I lay her down carefully on our bed. Not knowing how to deal with her state. 

we stared at each other for a while until she spoke for the first time in hours. 

" Theo we need to talk." 

 ___________________________________

Hello everyone! 

Comment down below! I'm debate wether i should keep going with this book or stop or if i should write a sequel. But i'm only like halfway through this book though i mean come on Theo and Bella are only just on good terms and have only just marked each other. I do know how the book is going to go and how its going to end if i do end up finishing it .

I know i post chapters regally but thats because i'm just inspired to write this book and if i get a writers block then you'll know or ill just be super busy. Any way... 

I have some great idea for a sequel and i was wondering what you guys thought about me actually writing one. 

Also THANK YOU FOR 1.1K READS!!!!

I never thought i would get even ten reads from somebody who isn't me so thank you!!!

- Semstar242 xx