Chapter 34

Bella's POV

Alpha fucking Richard. 

How could I be so stupid to think he would give up so easily? Give up something he has taken years waiting for. I knew it was all too easy when i got away and never returned, when i thought I was safe. All those memories and pain came flooding back. My eyes widened but the Man in teh chains took no notice he just kept talking. 

" He took my wife and child and told me that if i didn't end up hurting you as a warning he would kill her. But truth be told i wan't to see what it was like to see the high or mighty princess suffer, but he needed insurance that i was going to do it" He spat

Theo suddenly spoke up.

" Why are you calling my Mate princess?" he hissed out the last word. 

The Man was too keen to answer. 

" She's the rouge Princess isn't she? I remember when you and your mother arrived at the Pack princess, Prior to your arrival Alpha told us that the Prophecy princess was coming to live in our pack and her mother was to become our Luna. You too were the only two people Alpha gave any kind of Mercy to. he even killed his own mate. You wonder why most of our pack hates you. Were his pack and we alway have been you are just a pathetic outsider who our alpha isolated. You never lost anything did you? Yet we go through that every day. Now your here is this your so called perfect mate, he a fucking prick and the so called king fucking Alpha how is said to be a pretty boy but is really just an asshole. And you call this a pack? Really... this is the furtherest away from a pack and closer to a mental asylum " 

Did he just insult my mate!? How DARE he. He can insult me all he likes but insulting my mate and my pack is a no go. I let out a low soft growl and he grin knowing he had hit a nerve

 My old pack knew the entire time that i was the Prophecy princess. As did my step father. Is- Is that why he took me? That still doesn't explain why he took my mother. Gosh He knew more about my life than even i did. And my Step father killed his mate. No surprises there. But i don't know how he could do it. If i even hurt Theo i would cry myself to my death bed. 

This guys is really getting on my nerves at fist i thought he was going to be a innocent guy but he's cruel and he knows NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE, he just assumes he does just like everyone else. 

I look at Theo he was shifting his weight uncomfortably, his eyes filled with misery. I knew it was the mate bond. He was feeling my pain, my hurt. I mumbled to him under my breath trying to calm him. 

" Give me a reason not to chop you up mutt.' Theo's eyes were boring into the Man's making the man in the silver chains shiver and look away. 

" I have a Mate and a child to get home to Alpha. I must go to them or they will die." He sounded board like he knew we were gonna let him go. I roll my eyes.  

I keep my emotions behind bars not letting anything seep out. This was Theo's area and even though I would prefer for this man not to die, i their is a part in me a str

" Angle do you want to do the honors?" Theo's voice brought me back to the present. I looked into the Man's glaring eyes 

" Don't do this princess he will know, he knows everything he has eyes more place than you can count. You need me." He growled. He tries to grab me but the silver makes contact with his skin and his hisses and retreats. 

" You know first you tray and kill me, then you don't give me information that i needed. Then you insult me and my mate... oh my mate that was the end of the line. But then you went and insulted my pack, my family. Now, i wonder how your mate would like how you disrespected this worlds last chance at peace. And the most powerful pack in the world. " I keep my eyes cold letting my power radiate out in huge blows again, he began looking frightened.