Chapter 50

I woke up the the clunking of chains. The door was being open, i turned my head at top speed towards it. i held my breath my body tensing. I felt Theo stir beside me trying to get even closer to me. I spare a hand to stroke his hair but i keep my eyes fixed on the clattering metal door. 

Seconds later my father strode into the room. I let out a low hiss. He looked at me with disgust. 

" Now now, non of that." He tutted. He grabbed me by the hair pulling me off the bed and away from Theo. I screamed out in pain by that didn't make him stop. Nothing ever made him stop. 

" Why are you here?" I spat through my teeth. No amount of reasoning was going to change my anger towards him, if anything all it will do is make it grow. His grip on my body tightened. 

" Can't i visit my favourite Prisioner?" He reasoned. I could feel how triumphant he felt knowing he had me right where he wanted me, where i was most venerable. " I'm here to do damage control." He spat. his spit flying into my face. I just narrowed my eyes. What kind of damage control is there to do. Father." I drag out the last word and watch his face as it drops from it high horse. 

He grabbed my hair pulling me up and out the cell door. I was screaming my head off and i watched through blurry eyes as Theo ran from the mouldy rock hard bed to the cell door scream out my name. My Step father pulled me into his torcher chamber in the next room. Strapping me to a chair. 

" That child of yours.... What to do with it." He mutters his eyes fixed on my stomach as he slowly paced the room. 

Lulu- How dare he even think about hurting our Pup. I will kill, i will murder him. If you could shift i would end him. Let me take over Bella let us have the glory of watching the light fade from his eyes....

Me- Thats enough Lulu. We aren't strong enough. Our emotions are strong at the moment but they won't be for long. He had Casia on him. It weakens us. Lets just make sure he don't make any harsh decisions. 

I watch him movements and the contemplation going on in his mind. It was somewhat amusing to see him in the aggravated, torn state but i knew i wouldn't be the one laughing. 

Bella?

I felt Theo whisper through our mate bond. 

Theo

I whispered back. That seemed to satisfy him, knowing i wasn't in any harm yet, but he was still scared. It was filling my entire body, his fear.  turn my focus back to my father. 

" Lets see. First i need to get that hideous mark off you." He sighs. " I guess that all i can do. The baby is too far formed for you to have an abortion and if i were to cut it out of you, you may die. So first i place my mark on you. Then we share joy in the beauty of your precious little mate dying. Then I will raise that child as if it were my own." His eyes were hard and cold. he was sick. He was mentally unwell. This fixation is not doing him any favours. I need to get out of here. Before it was too late. 

He want's to get rid of your mark

My voice was weak through the link but i know it made it to them when Theo's voice came in full swing over the link anger dominant in his shouting. 

HE WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING. YOUR MINE!

I look up to see a lady had entered the room. She was wearing a tight black dress with a black cape. She we wearing back make up and black heels that heel so shape you could slit someones throat with it. She had a dark aura around her... she was a dark witch. White witches that start to practise dark magic turn into dark witches. They are rare to find, i thought they were extinct. Everything they do is tandient, with the devil. Usually when they preform a spell someone has to die. Dark magic is extremely dangerous hence why the Royal witches try and keep them extinct. The dark witch was whispering something to my step father. He looked up at me. 

" Is she." He mused. " My friend here tells me you have been mind linking with that precious mate of your. How rude of you. To ignore me and have your own private conversation with him. " He clucked his tongue. 

" Cethin would you be so kind as to keep the day a week from now for you to remove this pathetic mark off my mate. " 

" Why don't i do it now Alpha." Her voice sounded scratchy and her looks seemed to be falling, she recently turned to dark magic. A witches beauty is a mirror of their true self so when witches decide to cut corners and practise dark magic, it has a lot of consequences. One is they loose their angelic voices and their beauty 

" Because i have a mating ceremony to plan and she will be in pain for a long time if you take it off her now. She may die before i can place my mark on her. And that wouldn't eb any good. Would it?" He snarled. His eyes burning flames at Cethin. 

The name Cethin fitted this witch so well. Cethin meaning dark. What were her parents thinking? I stifled a laugh. 

The witch looked at me amused. 

" Let me have some time alone with her." She asked my step father keeping her eyes on me. We sat there in the cold creepy room for a moment before my step father sighed and left the room. 

" I like you your thoughts are amusing." She said her dark eyes sparkling.I straed at her confused. 

" You seem awfully happy for a dark witch. Plus your beauty hasn't yet faded." I muse, my eyes scanning her appearance. She had sort of violet hair with streak of light and navy blue running through it. Her eyes were a violet colour, so dark they could be black. Her face seemed tired and so her full beauty didn't shine through, she looked young, probably just younger than my step father though. 

" Trying to get information out of me?" She coaxed an eyebrow. Her face seemed serious until she burst out laughing.  f you are. ts working.  was a white witch till i turned dark. It was mostly Alpha Richards doing." Her dark eyes twinkled. She came over and took off the chains binding me to the chair. I rub my wrists glad to be freed of it. 

" Why did you free me?" I ask Cethin my blue eyes looking into her dark violet ones. 

" Just because I'm a dark witch that is in love with Alpha Richard doesn't mean i'm a bad person."