Chapter 9

Theo's POV.

"When you met me you made me feel like shit, telling me that you only want me so your pack will have a luna and so you have someone to hold your pups. You scarred me mentally. You then went and slept with another woman the night that i met you. That was physical pain. My wolf was howling she couldn't believe you and that slut would do that. But i did, you hadn't done a single thing to prove that you were anywhere close to being a decent guy. Then tonight your here all kind and posessive. Its like you really want me." She whispered, her eyes were glistening with tears. " I'm sorry but I am not a toy Theo, you don't get to play me like that."

Jax- Tell her, she needs to know why you act the way you do.

Hearing her break down, telling me that she is hurt by what I was doing! What about her Chase, I didn't cause her to go flirt with any other guy. She was staring into my eyes now completely silent just waiting. I sigh, Jax was beating me up inside begging me to try make things right. My wolf is so whipped it's embarrassing- but I follow his order anyway.

" I was thirteen years old and I came home to see a man inside my house, a man that was not my father. He had a tight hold on my mother. I watched as he.... he raped her, she tried to get away but every time she did he whipped her with a long metal rod . It was silver so every time it touched her skin it burned. He did it over and over again until she was dead. I just stood there shocked, frozen in place. I couldn't save her. She was the person i loved most in this world and I failed her...I thought to myself and i told myself that day that as soon as i found my mate I would reject her. If i couldn't protect my own mother how would i protect my mate." I saw her look at her feet as she sniffles a sob.

" But that's not it. After he was done with my mother he started sniffing the air. He called out for me, he knew who I was where I was. I have no idea how. He found me about two minutes later, I had rushed upstairs to hid in my closet but he still found me. I looked up at this strange man and all I saw was darkness. He was the one who filled me with such darkness. Darkness is power but it's controlled by anger. I was up set and angry. He took me down to where they keep prisoners in my pack and he beat me till he thought I was dead. Who ever this man was he was a raging ball of anger and I doubt anybody could of stopped him, such destruction was inevitable. But I had still failed everyone who mattered to me. A few hours later my father found me. He was angry, really angry, raging much like the strange man only different. He was lost, my mother was his mate."

" your father was angry at something he lost.... the strange man was angry at something he never had." Bella whispered. Her eyes at this point were tear swollen, her lipstick smudged, her hair a mess. But she still looked as stunning as ever. I took a deep breath savouring the look of her, then continued.

"He demanded that I tell him what I knew but I didn't I became distant, sharp. How could if I explain what I had just gone through? I didn't want anyone to get close to me. Because everyone i love is always ripped away from me. I want to be someone who loves with all my heart but I fear that I'll always be someone who destroys. Three months later my father left and never came back. I was left on my own. Another month later and some of the warriors found him dead in the forest. He had died from madness, from the other half of his soul being gone. I'm sorry I was so mean and rude to you and honestly I'm really upset with myself but you need to stay away you deserve all the love in the world and you deserve someone who can love you. But then again i'm selfish and your MINE. You have always seemed to have the perfect life and i guess i grew jealous of that. I've never allowed myself such luxury."

"But thats not why you took me was it?" She asks quietly. I shook my head. " Who killed your mother Theo? Because it  sounds like someone you know."