Chapter 12

Bella's POV

I had set up this so called plan and i was no currently in the gym training. I have always loved to train, it helped me keep my mind off my step father when i was younger. My mother use to help me train and give me tips and pointers, we never told my step father we were training. One day he found out from one of the servants and he immediately put a stop to it. That happened around the same time i first saw my father again. But after my mother was murdered i took every chance i could to train. At that time i wished to take the Alpha position form him and make his pack better. He is the worst alpha imaginable. I haven't trained in a while so i thought i would come to the gym and do some Boxing. 

Ok so maybe it was because the new luna was coming today and i didn't want to be there when it happened. I kept punching and punching the boxing bag imagining i was punching Theo. I hate him so much. 

And to top it all off i was missing Chase. He had texted me before i left to go to my lunch with Maria telling me how much he missed me and that he was fine and hell call me tonight. I smiled. It was nice to think that their were people in this world who cared about me. 

I continued punching the bag when i heard voices. Instantly i recognised one of them. Thinking he won't come in here i continue punching the hell out of the bag. 

"Annnd this is the gym." I heard that velvety voice say i frowned and continued to punch the bag. 

"Who's that?"  i heard a female voice say. " Is she your sister or something because i thought this was the alphas house." 

Turning i saw Theo, another guy who i assumed was Leo and a beautiful girl with thick brown hair that comes just below her shoulders. She had a skinny curvy body and an evil glint in her eye that i just couldn't ignore. 

I smiled sweetly "Hi! I'm Bella nice to met you." she gave me a small smile and shook my hand

" Nice to met you Bella. Are you and Theo related." 

I scoffed

"Oh no I'm his actual mate, he just didn't deserve me so....." 

She looked at me with jealousy, surprise and anger. I knew she hated me now because i was a threat to her. 

"Its ok sweetie were not even friends now and i'm sure considering he hasn't rejected me yet that he would love to see me withering in pain when he marks you." I replied with a smirk

"Honey is this girl really going to be living with us?" She asked Theo. She gave him huge puppy dog eyes.

" Yes darling...." 

"Oh i'm sorry i didn't quite catch your name?" I said barging into their conversation

Ignoring me she said. " I mean if she's going to stay with Us in OUR home then the least we can do is put her to use. I had several servants back home but one would do me fine." 

Theo just stood their with his mouth open contemplating what to say. 

"Are you fucking serious Theo!?Your thinking about this?" 

"Poppy honey....." He said

So the bitches name is poppy

"Don't! You like her more than me don't you!" Tear welled up in her eyes

"No sweetie no!" 

Poppy ran out of the room crying and Theo followed 

I turned to Leo who was looking at me grinning

It wasn't long till we both burst out laughing. 

Theos POV