Chapter 38

Bella's POV 

I take my bitter sweet time getting ready. Tonight i was finally become the offical Luna and member of the Silver blood pack and i was nervous and excited... but mostly nervous. I so badly wanted to do a good job and then there was these attacks. It was unsettling to know that innocent people are getting hurt because of me. I tired to ignore the guilt ignoring at me but i couldn't. I stop brushing my hair and peer into the mirror. Despite the guilt in my eyes my complexion was brighter and cheerful than usually. My eyes seemed brighter and my skin was glowing i knew i had my mate to thank for that. 

I get out of my robe and slip into the dress Maria had help me pick out. I had to wear blue so i was wearing a deep navy blue puffy ball gown that looked incredible and seemed to outline my curves and make me look stunning.  put on light make up and then left my hair down in its soft curls. My hair seemed to be getting my curly as i now have soft curls not just at the end but through my whole hair framing my face. My hair was also getting darker and was now a yellow instead of a light blond. I loved it personally. I quickly attach my mother necklace around my neck knowing my father will be coming. I always kept it on me. It was the only thing of my mothers i was able to take with me because i had it on when Theo's pack attacked. Its one of the only things i have to remember my mother. 

I walk down the stair case and to the front door. I see Theo standing with his back to me. I go up behind his wrapping my arms around his waist pressing my cheek to his back. The sparks almost seem normal now. But they still give me that incredible feeling in my heart that just makes me want more and more.  

" Whats going on in that intelligent head of yours?" Theo whispered. His voice is so soothing that it could lull me to sleep. 

" I'm just thinking about how much i love you." I murmur into his back. Within seconds i have been spun around and his face is now inches away from mine. 

" Thats something that i think about every single day." He breaths. " You look stunning tonight angle." 

" You look pretty stunning yourself now lets go before we you know continue this and miss the whole ball. " 

" Oh come on babe just one kiss." He said like a little kid pouting his lips. I lean in close to him till our lips are nearly touching then i turn and using my super speed i sprint to the ball lifting up my skirt so i wouldn't trip. I quickly wonder inside the ball room not really wanting to remember what happened that last time i was in here. Within seconds Theo was beside me. 

" I'll get you for that angle. I was trying to playa nice but it seems you like to play dirty." I turn to him an innocent look on my face. 

" But I thought that dirty was the only way you knew how to play...." He growled playfully his eyes telling me his wolf wanted to make an appearance. Lulu chuckled. 

Lulu- Let him i like it when Jax makes an appearance. 

I roll my eyes at my wolfs comment. I focus my attention back to Theo who looking at me an amused look on his face. I smirk and link my arm with his. Happy with the contact. 

We spent a while walking around talking to the guests. Everything time Theo introduced me as his Lun a smile appeared on my lips. I was glad to be his. 

" Bella you look beautiful tonight." I turn to see my father accompanied by my sister who seemed to be annoyed at something a frown was permanently planted on her face. 

" Father, i would say its a pleasure but wasn't the one thing you taught me never to lie?" I taunt. That earn't me a scowl. 

" Now Bella you know i don't want to start anything here but me and Gabriella have been talking and we think its best for you to come stay with us for a month or so. We will help you discover your powers and we can help you grow them and we can spend some quality time together just us three. " He said calmly. 

" So you want to take me away from my mate? Really father? Wrong thing to say i will not be going anywhere with you." I snap. 

" Oh but you will you are MY daughter i have complete control over you and you should not be the prophecy princess you aren't capable of it. The powers are the last step to know if you are really her and i think you have been lying to me your own father. I will evaluate every single thing you do and then lock you in the dungeons  if i have to. You were never ever worthy of this position." He hisses under his breath. I could feel Theo's anger and i pushed him behind me not wanting to make a scene. 

I stare into my fathers eyes and concentrate. 

" You will take back what you said and i won't be coming with you, you will never ever disrespect me ever again or my mate have you got it?"  

I felt my eyes glowing and everything in my body was buzzing i could feel eyes on me wondering what the chaos is about wondering why i had such a powerful wave of power rolling off at me. 

" I will never ever disrespect you again or Alpha Theo, you don't have to come with us any more." 

Gabriella looked at me with shock. 

" What the hell was that? How did you do that?" She screamed. I kept my poker face. 

" He said he would help me discover my powers there is no need both me and Theo gave found our powers." I replied calmy. 

" He was ment to be mine Sister." She hissed then turned to Theo. " I can amke you so much happier than her, it was ment to be me! You were ment to be my mate she isn't anything special but i am. REject her now!" 

Theo seemed unfazed by my sister screaming at him instead he turned to me and gave me the most passionate kiss. I sighed and moaned into his mouth insteantly feeling calm. It was important that i had him with he to keep my emotions in check because now i have my powers i can very easily make someone feel what i'm feeling without meaning to. I pull away from the kiss but rest my head on his chest. 

" We are extremely happy thank you. Now if you would please move. Your creating a scene." with a smirk Theo grabbed my hand and led me away form my pissed off sister. 

" Was your sister always a lunatic?" He whispered into my ear. 

" No, i think she just going through a fase. Soon she'll find her mate, who will knock some sence into her and we can go back to being family again." 

" Your father?" He questioned. 

" My father has never done anything to earn my trust. Sure when i first saw him again when i was ten i was excited and when i was little i worshipped him. But then i grew up and came to my senses. Gabby always tries to keep on his good side because well she like to be on the winning team when she reilises its not him she'll come crawling back to me and try earn my trust. I know how it works i've been through it when we were kids. " I tell him. " I always fought for my fathers gratitude but i never ever got it. He always saw Gabby as the better twin the one who will go far the one who will fulfil the prophecy. Fuck even my Step father knew better. My father likes power, he knows he will never get on my good side after how he treated me so well he will try and get you to mate with Gabby and hope that ill die and she will be 'next in line' to fulfil the prophecy. Or he'll try get back in my good graces which by the way won't happen unless he dies for me. " I sigh. " Now that i think about it is it just me or was my step father purposely trying to ruin our families and try kill you in the process. What i don't understand is why he didn't kill me...." 

" Shhh." Theo places a finger on my lips. " You think wayyy to much about these things. Though you do make a fair point we'll talk about it later but now its time to welcome you officially into the pack." 

I smile. " Let's go."