Chapter 46

My feet carried me towards a building i hadn't spent much time in. The library, where all the pack history was kept. A nervous feeling bubbled inside me and my breathing became deeper. Soon i was standing in front of the huge oak doors, the entrance to the library. I stood outside my hand resting on the brass door. I was memorising my heart beat trying to come up with an excuse not to go inside, i came up with none. Taking a deep breath i enter the old room. dust covered the room like a thick blanket coating all the books and furniture. I sneeze and scrunch up my nose trying and failing to not get dust up my nose. I slowly i walk around the small room scanning each self for something that may help me. Though i doubt anything in a room this old room would hold anything of modern importance. But as i look closer i see a faint ripple of magic coming off them, i wonder why? What spell could a bunch of books possible have? Apart from changing the words the really is none i can think of from my limited studies. 

I sighing i make my way to A and slowly read through all the pack's family history. Theo's pack covers the whole of the south island, even if New Zealand is small that is still a large amount of space! Which mean there is a large amount of families to get through. I growl moving through the omegas, nothing. Then the ordinary pack members, nothing. Warriors, nothing. Deltas..... nothing. Gammas.... nothing. Betas? Nothing. I was nearly to scared to look at the last book. 

Lulu- Do what you have to do our mate won't mind.

Lulu whispered, she sounded weak. I didn't like it. 

Lulu- I don't know whats happening, its not just Jax and Theo... its something else and i think its effecting our pup. 

I whimper. 

Me- Do we need to go the pack doctor?

Lulu doesn't reply. I sat in the seat i had been occupying and tried to dig through my mind and find her presence. I couldn't feel her at all. My brows pinched together in confusion. What was going on? 

Suddenly i felt a jolt of pain, i screamed dropping the book as i attempted to remove the pain by clutching my stomach. It was Theo again, it was almost if i could hear him screaming inside my mind, they were so powerful that they broke through whatever is preventing us from communicating. The tears coming out of my eyes resembled waterfalls. I was just lying down on the carpet in pain, what the hell are they doing to my mate? Its all my fault. I mutter that froze over and over again until its imbedded in my brain, until every single partical in my body believes it. 

Shakily i sit up stroking my small baby bump, hoping that i didn't do any harm to me and Theo's Pup. My eyes trace the room, nothing seemed out of place or strange ,but them my eyes landed on the book i had dropped. I was open on a page that had a picture of a family tree on one side and blacks of writing on the other. I look closer and started reading the content on the old battered pages. 

The more i read the wider my eyes got, i gasped in understanding. A stab of betrayal filled me as i finally pieced together everything. I read the whole book, my eyes wide i closed it. My body felt heavy, i thought they were a good person... I- I trusted them. With my health, with information, with my life and they went to the one person who made my life hell and decided to make it that way again. Why did they do it? My body was fuming with anger. I was breathing short and loud my nostrils were flaring and my eyes were filled with tears of anger. I stood up and charged towards the doors determined to confront who dared to defy me, my mate and my pack. 

I pushed open the heavy oak doors. I weaved my way through the town making my way to our little spies room. My mind kept flickering back to the events ever since u got here, was their act all just for show? 

I was meters away from knocking down our spies door when i felt hands grip my waist, a hand covered my mouth as i tried to scream, A strange flavour entered my mouth, from the unfamiliarity i knew it wasn't wolfsbane. It made me feel tired, sleepy, out of place. I try and spit the 'drug' out put the hand held it firmly in place making me swallow it. 

My vision went bury and i gasped and gagged trying to get some air into my lungs, but my body was shutting down. 

" How could you?" I whispered harshly. My voice was weak and horse, it sounded lower and more husky than usual due to my throat swelling up. 

I tried to stay conscious but all hope of staying away fled me when i realised what they was drugging me with. 

It wasn't too long after that that i blacked out. 

*********

Soo I was going to reveal who our little spy is this chapter but then i thought... Why not just drag it out longer! 

PLEASE COMMENT

Also i have submitted this story in the Watty's 2017! 

So VOTE!!! 

Love you guys xx

- Semstar242