Chapter 42

Bella's POV

"Luna we found a Lycan sneaking around trying to get inside the pack house, he keeps stating that you know him, would you like me to bring him up?" I look up at Leo and nod my head. It had been a week since Theo left and i have only talked to him a few times i'm starting to get worried, put i have to stay strong for the pack, they are all worried for their Alpha. Leo has been really helpful stepping up and helping me with all the work that needs to be done. Every night i sing for the pack as well just to soothe their worries but i can't help but be worried myself. I don't know whats happening to him and sometimes i get a powerful blow of pain through the mate bond, i've been in hospital ten times since he left. 

" Bring him up." I say look back down at the paper work. I had received a letter from Theo's family congratulating us and talking about Theo taking over as King of werewolves. I was to take over from father soon unless of course he granted it to Gabriella which was highly likely considering who i'm mated to. I was reading over the pack accounts when i heard a loud knock on the door. 

" Come in" i yell. Not looking up from my work. I could hear foot step entering the room and a lot of muffled shouting slowly it died down. The stood there in silence for ten minutes while i finished paper work. After i completed my last page i look up and burst out laughing. Arthur looks like he's about to strangle Leo but he can't due to the silver chains binding his hands together behind his back. He had a gag on and he looked pretty defeated. But then Leo who was cradling his arm which i assumed Arthur broke and had a black eye. I was laughing so hard that i couldn't breath. At the point i quickly shut my laughing up staring at them with a serious face. 

" Luna i have no idea why you are laughing but this was the Lycan we caught." He said pride gleaming in his eyes i snorted

" Arthur have i taught you nothing? I mean come on your a Lycan how many years of experience must you of had?" I taunt. I glared his, he growls and replies but i don't hear it because of the gag in his mouth. 

" Leo you can let him go he's not a threat to the pack or me." I say in a bored tone. Leo gave me a look. 

How do you know him? He said through our mind link

He was the one who kidnapped me and took me to the Alpha King

Yea i really don't think i should let him go, Theo wouldn't- 

Theo isn't here and I know Arthur he's a good boy plus i can put him in his place is i need to.

Sighing Leo took off the handcuffs and the gag. 

" Thank the moon godess, Bella you have super tight security here i was just here to check up on you." Arthur snapped. 

" Sorry darling but we currently have a spy in our mists and my handsome Mate is in America trying to kill my step father who is the one sending the spy so can you really blame us." I say sweetly batting my eyelashes. Arthur just passed me a sympathetic look. 

" You mean the Mate who screwed somebody the first day you met him?" He pushes. My cheeks redden, i completely forgot about telling him that.

" Fuck you my Mate loves me, your mate is fully marked and mated to another." I hiss through my teeth. He growled deeply and his eyes go black... his wolf is seeing red. If i was any other wold i would of just doomed the whole town, but i'm smarter and way more powerful than that. 

" Stop." I said calmly i clasped my hands in front of me. My eyes were burning with authority and power boring into his. " You won't attack me at all, you will calm down." 

" I won't attack you, i will calm down." His voice sounded slightly hesitant at the start but sounded more sure towards the end, with Theo away my powers must be weaker. 

Arthurs position seemed to loosen and i felt a sense of relief. I gave him a small smile. 

" How the hell did you do that?" He muttered. His eyes boring into mine. 

" Yea, i'll maybe tell you later right now i need your help and your Leo." 

I turn my gazed to an amused Leo who was currently leaning against the far wall a smug look on this face. 

" Anything Princess, Luna." He bowed his head in respect so did Arthur. 

" I need you guys help to help me catch this well this spy. I have a feeling that it's someone we know because somehow the person seems to know just how to get in and out of the pack with out being questioned this must mean they are trusted within the pack. I need you guys to help me figure out who the hell would be doing this." 

" Anything." They say in sink.

*********

PLEASE COMMENT!

It makes me so happy when you say what you love about the book. Please also tell me what i could include in my book i really want this book to appeal to you as readers. 

Thank you

Kisses 

Semstar242 xx