Chapter 18

Chases POV

I'm in love with her. I'm surprised the whole pack isn't... well a lot could of happened in the week i was away. I growled at the thought of her with someone else. We talked every night though and it made me happy. I never thought after loosing Talia that i would have another chance at love but i do. With her.

I just cant stop thinking about Bella. Everything she does makes me fall more and more in love with her. The way she laughs and smiles all the time. I just HATE the fact my idiotic cousin treats her like she's garbage and she's his mate. He really screwed up with it came to her but i guess thats lucky for me because she can actually stand to be around me... unlike him.

But i know he loves her and i hate him for it. I like to just get under his skin a little because of all the times he made her cry. I need to show her how much i like her. No how much i love her.

She's so beautiful with her huge blue eyes they resembled the sky so well. Bright and happy most of the time but when she was angry they went a stormy colour. Her long strawberry blond hair that hangs in soft curls around her. Her kind face and loving heart.

I continued staring out the plane window thinking about her. I was getting closer to her and once more i will be in her arms. But this time i wont let her go.

Theo's POV

Ive hurt her, i know that. But i love her. I am also in this difficult situation where i'm ment to be marrying another woman. Trust me i hated Poppy from the first moment i saw her. But now our pack is kind expecting me to give them a luna so i can't pull out.

I sit up in bed my heard hurt with all this thinking about feelings and love. Ive never given it so much thought in my life and i'm starting to think i've gone soft. I can't let that happen.

I look at the person sleeping beside me and i nearly cry, its not who i want to be waking up next too in the morning. Poppy isn't Bella. I get up and get change and stretch.

I'm really worried about Chase, he's coming home today and well, Bella has been sleeping in his room every night. Her sent is all over the room. They are getting way too close for my liking. WAY TO CLOSE.

The first few nights Poppy was here i snuck into Bella's room and would sleep there and move before she could find me. I knew she smelt my sent in her room but she never brought it up with me. I walk there now. I needed something to calm me down and knowing she was near or smelling her sent always did that.

I go into her room now before i head to my office. I to the bed and collapse breathing in her sent. It was resent, she slept in here tonight. She must not want chase to find her sent fresh in his room. I doubt he would car though. In fact he would probably rub it in my face.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE THEODORE!" I heard Bella scream

Slowly i rise from the bed " Nothing" I mumble. God this girl is scary when she's angry. I have never been afraid of anyone in my life. But i am of her. Gosh the things this woman does to me.

"BULLSHIT I KNOW YOUVE BEEN COMING AND SLEEPING IN MY ROOM DO YOU HINK IM FUCKING STUPID" She continued

I stayed silent

"What do you want from me Theo." She finished her voice not so loud.Her eyes were brimming with tears and it broke my heart. Even if she tried to break the mate bond. I had continued to talk about mates with Sam and i know that since i didn't accept her rejection that our bond is growing again and i can feel it.

But i can't be here right now so i leave without another word and walk up stairs to my office.

My office in my sanctuary i'm up here all the time it has a huge desk in the middle with my computer and stacks of paperwork organized into neat piles. I didn't like mess, its distracting and i don't like distractions.

I started to do some of the paper work i had to do when Leo came sprinting into the room a serious look on his face. Oh god please don't tell me my cousins back early he wasn't meant to be here till late afternoon and its only 10am. I grunt.

"What's going on Leo?" I ask in a bored tone.

"Alpha we caught a werewolf trying to enter our territory he attacked a young child, Bella managed to get there before he killed him she also got hurt in the process but managed to tie his to a tree before he seriously injured her. "

I panicked,

Bella

Was

Hurt.

I ran.