5

Eve POV

I wake up to Harry kissing my face. My groggy eyes open and see he's hovered over me with a smirk. His deep dimples are on his cheeks and his eyes meet mine.

His lips go to my neck and his hand rests on my side. "I'm on my period," I say in advanced.

"No," Harry says causing me laugh a little. "Again?" He jokes causing me to nudge him.

He lays down beside me and cuddles himself into my back. "Well, at least we know you're not pregnant," Harry brings up.

"Or I can be but I'm having a miscarriage," I say causing him to go silent. "I'm joking Harry, jeez," I say with a slight snicker.

"That somewhat happened to you, I don't think I should laugh," My boyfriend says in a mumble.

"Was it funny?" I ask.

"No, just morbid," His arms wrap around me. "How's your cramps? Do you have any?"

"They're mild now," I say through a yawn. "I need to go to the store," I groan. I don't want to get out of bed and go somewhere.

"Do you need to get women's products?"

"Yes," I laugh.

"I can go to the store for you so you can relax in bed," Harry offers kindly.

"You don't have to get my stuff. I can," I say.

"It's no problem," Harry leans down and kisses me. He soon gets out of bed and changes into sweatpants and a tee shirt. "Text me the brand and stuff, okay?"

"Okay," I murmur.

He soon leaves our bedroom and I lay back down. I rest my hand over my stomach when I feel more cramps come along.

***

Harry: so I know you said you like the brand always but uh

Harry: always is popular and there is a lot of different options

Me: it's a blue box / blue covering

Harry: is the blue box the tampons ?

Harry: and the blue covering pads ?

Me: yes

Me: I need both

Harry: gotcha

Harry: there is a tampon box that holds 100

Harry: whoa there is one for more

Me: get the 20 one is cheaper

Harry: don't you need more though?

Me: I can get more another day

Harry: okay

Harry: why are they so expensive?