80*

^ eve's dress for the chapter

~

Eve POV

It's eight o'clock in the morning now and Harry is still in bed laying down. Avery woke up an hour ago, like I did.

Harry is holding Ava against him protectively and the blankets are to both of their shoulders. Ava has her bear against her chest, which makes me smile. Her curls are messy, but cute, and she looks comfortable in her Dad's hold.

I get back into bed and press myself against my boyfriends back. I lean over and kiss his cheek, then nuzzle my face into his shoulder. My arm goes across Avery's chest, where I feel her hand hold mine. I smile gently and let out a small sigh.

"How are you doing?" I ask my boyfriend who hasn't said a word since he woke up.

"Okay," He says. I lean over again and kiss his cheek again.

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask Harry. My voice sounds low and soft. Ultimately I feel like us going over that bridge brought back too much.

"Just lay with me," He responds. I nod against him and nuzzle my face against his body more.

"I love you," I say in a gentle voice.

"I love you too, Eve," Harry says in a soft voice.

We spend our morning all in bed cuddling. I hope he'll get better throughout the day.

***

We're at the church now where the ceremony will be taking place. Avery is with me currently in Sophia's dressing room. Sophia's dress looks beautiful on her and I'm excited to see her and Liam get married.

My dress, as well as the other bridesmaids, is a off the shoulder pastel pink type of dress. The length is good, and it's a pretty dress in my opinion.

Avery is starting to get a little fussy because she hasn't seen Harry in a while. The other girls think it's cute that she gets upset if she's not with him within a few hours. I find it cute too, but now I don't want to have a crying one year old when we're at a wedding.

"Do you want to see your Dad now?" I ask my daughter who has a frown on her lips. She is wearing a light pink dress that is a tiny bit poofy, but cute. She also has a little bow in her hair which I think makes her look even more adorable.

I excuse myself from Sophia's dressing room and walk down the hall to where Liam and the guys are.

I gently knock on the door and see Harry open it slowly. "She's getting fussy because she misses you," I say to my boyfriend who chuckles.

He takes her out of my arms and grins. "I like the bow," Harry says causing me to grin.

"I know, I do too," I smile to myself. "Have Liam, or Daren fix your tie," I add.

"What's wrong with it?" Harry asks while looking down. I huff to myself.

"Is everyone in the room dressed?" I ask.

"Yes," He tells me. I step into the room and tell Harry to put Avery down on the couch near by. I undo his tie and start redoing it.

"You can't figure out how to make a tie?" I hear Daren remark to my boyfriend. I glance over to my brother.

"Don't pretend that your wife didn't help you," I say to him. His eyes roll at my comment and the other men in the room snicker. I look back to Harry and finish off his tie. I flatten down his suit and fix his button up that wasn't tucked in neatly.