58

Eve POV

I'm downstairs on Saturday afternoon in the kitchen making tea. Harry is upstairs with Avery "bonding". I still smile at his choice of words.

My phone beeps beside me and I see it's Sophia.

Sophia: eve

Sophia: wtf is happening between Liam and Harry?

Me: are they arguing now?

Sophia: they were over text ._.

Sophia: Liam just barges into the living room ranting about Harry and I got confused , know anything?

Sophia: now he's yelling gr8

Me: wait, Liam is home now? I thought he was in Arizona

Sophia: he got the flight after Harry because he was too upset to stay

Me: oh :/

Me: I'll ask Harry

Just in time Harry walks into the kitchen with gloomy eyes. He's holding our daughter but puts her down in her seat by me.

"Hey," I greet him.

"Hi," Harry mutters back.

"You okay?" I ask with a tilted head and soft eyes that are worried.

"No," He mumbles. His green eyes look away from mine and to my mug that has tea in it. His fingers tap along the counter of the island and his teeth pick at his lower lip.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask. My arms wrap around his waist.

Harry unlocks his phone and shows me the recent conversation between him and Liam.

My eyes scan the words exchanged between the two and my heart stings as well as my eyes.

I lock Harry's phone and look back up to him. His green eyes look welled up with tears and that makes me frown.

I wrap my arms around his neck and feel his head go into my shoulder. His hold around me is tight, and I feel some of his tears touch my skin.

"Having that conversation over text isn't good. You should've talked in person," I tell him.

"I don't care anymore. He can go suck my dick," Harry is still holding me tightly and I still feel his tears on my neck. "Now I feel like every time I asked Liam for advice I was annoying him and he didn't want to help. Why couldn't he have told me months ago how he felt? Or even years ago,"

"I don't know, but I'm sorry," I say.

"I thought we were like family," I hear Harry mutter against me. My eyes well up by his words and I hold him tighter. I kiss his cheek and stroke his lower back with my thumb.

"I know," I mumble. "Go watch some TV in the den, okay? Avery will cheer you up, she always does,"

"Okay," He says. Harry breaks away from our hug and wipes his eyes are glossy still and red. I peck his lips twice and give Harry a small smile.

He soon grabs Ava and walks do the den. I grab my phone and see more texts from Sophia.

Sophia: he showed me the texts

Me: same

Me: no comment

Sophia: same