15

Eve POV

It's Thursday now.

My head is on Harry's chest and his fingers run through my hair. My arm is over his body and our legs are intertwined.

We look at the apartment on Sunday. The realtor had an opening for then, so Harry took it. For the mean time we're staying at the hotel.

"Oh," I find myself saying. "I found a photo of us when I was six and you were ten," I look up at Harry who has furrowed eyebrows.

"Why is there a photo of us when you were six and I was ten?" He questions.

"I was helping you build your lego set on bring your child to work day," His eyebrows are still furrowed.

"That's odd. I don't remember ever going to the hospital where my Mom works," He says with a chuckle. "We can add that to the many time we've met,"

"It's becoming weird," I say.

"It's been weird since we met at Daren's wedding and didn't remember," Harry snickers.

"Yeah, true," I laugh. "Still think these things are coincidences?" I ask him curiously. I look up to Harry who's looking down at me.

"I don't know," His fingers twirl my hair. "What about you?"

"I don't know. It's all just weird. I've known you since I was six," I say jokingly. He twirls my hair around his finger tips. "You know what's also really weird?"

"What?" His dimples are on his rosy cheeks.

"Our half sisters are half sisters," I say. Harry laughs at my sentence and nods.

"Yes, that's weird too."

My head goes back on his chest. "We've been dating for almost a year," I mention.

"We have?" Harry asks. I look at him.

"Do you know our anniversary?"

"Yeah," He says with a chuckle causing me to shake my head.

"It's February 18th," I say. "Just in case you forgot,"

"I didn't," I snicker and so does he. "It seems like we've been dating longer,"

"Is that a good thing?" I ask.

"Yeah," Harry answers.

"How long has it felt like to you then?" I ask him.

"Three years," I laugh.

"Nice number," I compliment.

"Thank you," My boyfriend snickers. My eyes look back to Harry who's staring at me with gentle eyes.

If I'm being honest I see a future with Harry. I see the kids, the house, us getting married, and us growing old together. What scares me is him not seeing that with me.

I feel his lips touch mine making my body relax against his more.

I'll ask Harry a different day what he thinks of us and if he even wants the things I do. Now, I'll just focus on finding an apartment that I won't feel scared to live in.

"I love you Harry," I say to him.

"I love you too Eve, goodnight," He kisses me once more before we both go to sleep.

I turn over and rest on my side. Harry presses his chest against my back causing me to smile. His arms hug me tightly, causing my nerves to settle.

The room is silent besides Doug who is snoring loudly. "How romantic," I hear Harry remark causing me to laugh.

"Very," I snicker. "Soon the room will be filled with your snores and his," I say jokingly.

Harry pinches my sides a little causing me to squirm in his hold. "Rude," He scoffs. I giggle to myself and close my eyes.

After a few moments of telling myself no one is outside the bedroom door stalking us, I go to sleep.

A://N

I wasn't going to update again today but this chapter is hella short so there is no reason for me to wait lol

Do you think eve and Harry are "meant to be"?

Tysm for reading ! I know I say that every chapter but it mean it

I hope you're excited for up coming chapters !

~lauren