28

Eve POV

It's Saturday now and Harry and I are getting ready for dinner at my brothers house.

I put on a tee shirt and leggings. I look to Harry who's looking at me with a soft smile. "What?" I ask. "Do I have to look nice?"

"You look always look beautiful," His arms hook around my body and he kisses me.

"I feel like a whale," I admit.

"You don't look like one though,"

"Is it noticeable that I'm pregnant?" I ask my boyfriend who looks to my stomach.

"It looks more like you gained some weight. It isn't a bump yet, you know?"

"I look pudgy then?" I say. Harry snickers at my words. "I've always been pudgy though so I look fat?"

"You look pregnant to me, Eve. And stop calling yourself pudgy,"

"So my bump is noticeable?" I ask.

"I said at most it looks like you gained a few pounds," Harry repeats.

"But you said I look pregnant,"

"Because you said you look fat and I said no you look pregnant because I know you are," He explains. "If I didn't know you were pregnant it would look like you gained a little,"

"How much is a little?" Harry shrugs at my words.

"You look fine Eve," He says to me.

"I just don't want anyone to point out that I look pregnant because we haven't told anyone yet," I say through a sigh. "Should I wear a sweater then?" I ask.

"Wear whatever you're comfortable in," His lips kiss my cheek. "But we have to leave in a few minutes if we want to beat traffic " I nod.

I take off my shirt and grab one of my sweaters. I turn back around and see Harry looking at me with a small grin. "Why are you smiling?" I ask.

"Why can't I smile?" He asks with a chuckle.

"You can, I just want to know why." My eyes look at him. I slip on my sweater and roll it up at my forearm. "How does this look? Do I still look pudgy?"

"Stop saying pudgy," He scolds. "You look fine as always,"

"I don't look like a whale?" I ask.

"Far from," He kisses my cheek.

"I don't know if I should wear a sweater though. I may get a hot flash or something cause I've been getting those a lot," I say through a shrug.

"Then don't wear a sweater," Harry says simply.

"But I don't want to look pregnant," I say.

"Why don't we just tell them you are so you can wear the tee shirt?" Harry says. He lets out a huff and runs his hand through his hair.

"Why are you getting snappy with me?" I ask.

"I'm not getting snappy," He says. "Wear the teeshirt Eve,"

"But I don't want to tell anyone yet. Shouldn't we tell my Dad first then my brothers? Or does it not matter? I can be petty and tell him last since he told me about Lexi four years later," I say. Harry stares at me with blank eyes. "Am I annoying you?" I ask.

"No," He puts on his coat. "Are you ready to leave now?" I look down at my outfit and sigh. I decided on the tee shirt.

"I guess," I say. "Are you sure I look fine?"

"Yes," His lips touch mine.

We soon leave the hotel room and head to Harry's car which we're taking to Daren's house.

***

"I thought you said we would beat the traffic," I say to Harry through a huff.

"You took an hour to decide between a tee shirt and sweater Eve," He tells me.

"So you're blaming me?" I ask while looking at him.

"Wow, the radio," Harry turns the volume up more and I lean back in my seat. Staring at the unmoving cars causes my stomach to twist and me to start feeling sweaty.

I tap my foot against the bottom of the car and drum my fingers on my lap. We move up a little then stop. This process happens for a long time which makes me feel more and more sick.

I start fidgeting in my seat. I can't find a spot to stay comfortable in. "Why are you moving around?" He asks me.

"Because I feel obese whale and I'm getting hot flashes," I groan. "I'm only three months and I feel huge, is that even normal? Or is it because I eat too much? Should I cut back?"

"Eve, you hardly eat. If anything you're hurting yourself and the baby," Harry says bluntly making my eyes well up at his words.

"You're saying I'm killing our baby?" I ask.

"You're going to if you don't eat more," I look to my lap and feel tears hit my hands.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm fucking hormonal," I snap. "I cried when I saw there was one cold water bottle left in the fridge, Harry. How do you think I would react to you saying I'm killing our baby right now?" I ask.

"I'm being honest Eve," Harry says while looking at me. His face is tense and cold looking.

"I eat enough," I defend.

"What did you eat today?" Harry asks me with scowling eyes.

"I had oatmeal and toast," I answer.

"That's it? It's fucking six o'clock at night now and that's all you've eaten?" His voice raises causing my eyes to well up more. "Yeah, you're killing the baby and don't bitch to me when you have a miscarriage,"

I bite down on my jaw and close my eyes to stop myself from being even more worked up. "Take the exit on the right that's coming up," I say.

"That would lead us back to the hotel," He hums.

"Exactly, take it," I say.

"We're already late, Eve," His voice is a low mumble.

"I don't care. I don't want to go anymore," I say through my shaky breaths.

"Too bad we're almost there and we're late," Harry says while driving past the exit causing my eyes to sting.

"Harry," I glare at him.

"Is sitting down and having a meal scaring you?" His eyes glare to me. We're still in traffic and the car isn't moving. "Look, I'm not going to baby you and say what you're doing is good. Do you think a fucking three month old baby is going to survive off of oatmeal and toast? What about when you're six months? No, it will die. Is that what you want?

If so I can just fucking schedule the abortion right now to save the time of either of us growing attached to this life, that will die because you don't know how to let go off all the deaths in your life," Harry's voice is loud. It's as loud as when John used to yell at me, which makes me feel sick and my body ache.

I get that familiar feel of cramps and groan loudly. I lean forward and rest my hand on my stomach. A feeling of me peeing myself washing over me making me cry harder.

"Eve, no, fuck," Harry panics. "Do you still have the cramps?"

My answer is a nod. "I feel like I peed myself or something," I admit to Harry. I glance to him and he has worried eyes. His hand rests on mine and he takes the next exit which I know leads to the hospital.

A://N

Hi :)))

Comment goal: 60

Ty all for reading ! It really does mean a lot to me

~lauren