115

Eve POV

It's the following morning and I'm in Harry's room. 

He's sleeping, which always frightens me, and probably will for a long time. 

Charlie is on my lap. He has his small bear in his hands and has his head pressed against my chest. His eyes are a light green with hints of brown. He has small dimples on his cheeks and reminds me so much of Harry. They have similar smiles which warms my heart. 

My husbands eyes soon open and he lets out a small groan. I see his limbs stretch out on his bed and him rub his eyes. My nerves rack up now. 

"Good morning," I say to Harry who's looking at me. His eyes look to Charlie, but he doesn't say anything about him.

"Morning," He mumbles. His morning voice fills my ears making me grin gently. I'll always love hearing that.

Harry sits up in his bed and runs his hand through his hair. "Where's my wedding band?" He asks while looking down at his hand nervously.

"In a bag with all of your other things," I say in a soft voice. Charlie leans back into my chest causing me to smile.

 "Oh," Harry says. His eyes fall to our son. "Did one of your brothers have a new baby?" He asks me.

"No," I answer.

"Liam?" 

"No," I say again.

"Kris?" Harry asks while looking at me.

"No," I say.

"Gemma?" I chuckle at the last one, but repeat the same word I have been. Harry remains silent and looks at Charlie. "Is he ours?" 

"Yes," I say in a murmur.

Harry's green eyes widen and his hand goes over his mouth. "Since when were you pregnant?" 

"I was two months when you got um..." I travel off, unable to say what happened to Harry.

"Can I hold him?" Harry asks, making my heart warm and eyes pinch. I nod, and stand up from the chair I was once in. I place Charlie down in his arms and sit back down. "How old is he?" Harry asks. 

"Three months," I answer.

"When's his birthday?" He asks me. His green eyes are on our son who is just grinning.

"February first," I say. My husbands eyes well up and he bites his lip.

"What's his name?" His words are a bit shaky.

"Charlie," I answer. "His full name is Charlie Matthew Styles," I add. Harry doesn't ask anymore questions. He just stares at our son who looks happy. "Avery named him," I mention.

"It's a beautiful name," Harry compliments. He plants a kiss on the top of our son's head. "You were alone the whole time of being pregnant," It isn't a question he's asking. He just says it in a sad, low voice, which breaks my heart.

"I'm okay though," I say. "And in the end we have a son who's amazing," 

Harry's green eyes glance up to me, and they're sad. "I'm sorry," He says in a low voice.

"Don't be sorry," I say. I stand up and kiss his cheek. 

"Is that why your boobs felt full yesterday?" My husband asks making me snicker. 

"Yes," I admit. He just smiles softly and focuses his attention back to our son. 

"He's beautiful, Eve," Harry compliments. He holds him against his chest and kisses his cheek. He still looks sad which makes me sad.

"Why do you still look gloomy?" I ask him.

"Because I'm just a stranger to him," His eyes fill with tears. "A-And I didn't even help set up his room like I did Avery's. And I wasn't there with you during your pregnancy, or when he was born," His green eyes peer down to Charlie who's looking up at his Dad.

"You shouldn't blame yourself for that," I say sincerely. 

"Do you think he'll still like me?" Harry asks while stroking the hair on our sons hair that grew a bit. Harry rests his chin on our son's shoulder, causing Charlie to giggle. 

"Well, he isn't crying and you're holding him. That's good," I assure him. 

Harry kisses our son's puffy cheek and presses his head against his son's. "I love him so much Eve," He says, which makes my heart warm instantly. 

I grin at his words and play with Charlies small feet that are covered with socks. He giggles by me playing with him.

"We make some cute ass kids," I say to my husband who snickers.

"The cutest," He plants a kiss on the top of Charlie's head then cheek. "I love you," He says to our son while holding his small hand. "We're birthday buddies," 

I smile widely and just watch them.

A://N

hello

a few chapters are left of this book!!!

comment goal: 50?

~lauren