40

Harry POV

Rachel and I are walking to my car now.

I recently just got a Cadillac Escalade. My BMW is nice, but I wanted something more safe for Avery, Lydia, Alice, or Elise. I still have my BMW, I just got the SUV when I take out Eve and I's daughter. Plus the Escalade looks pretty badass.

"Can I ride shot gun?" Rachel asks me.

"Are you twelve yet?" I ask.

"I just turned eleven,"

"Then no," I say with a smug smile.

"Please? My Mom lets me sometimes," My eyebrow raises at her. "She does, you can go ask,"

"No," I say again. She gives me the puppy dog face which makes my eyes scowl. "Fine, but I get control of the radio still,"

"Okay," Rachel grins. She opens the door to my car and gets in. I go on the opposite side and open my car door.

Once I'm situated I make sure Rachel has her seat belt on. "Lock your belt," I say.

"It is locked," She says while looking down at the buckle.

I pull the belt out until it locks and she makes the 'oh' face.

"So, where have you decided we go?" I ask Rachel who has a smug smile.

"The nail salon," I knew it. "If that's alright with you,"

"That's fine," I say. She gave me the name of the salon and I put it into my GPS. "What color are you getting?" I begin to drive.

"I think a dark pink," She says. "You?"

"Do I have to get a color?" I ask while glancing over at her.

"Yes, it's part of the experience," I chuckle at her words.

"Fine, then pick it for me," I say. "Don't make it flashy," I warn.

"I won't," She snickers. "Oh, before I forget my Mom gave me some money for my nails and lunch,"

"You're not paying," I say.

"I have money on me though," Rachel says.

"So do I," I grin. "Everything is on me today, don't worry about it,"

"I'm still going to offer," She warns.

"I'm still going to turn you down," I say causing her to snicker.

"How's Eve?"

"Good," I say with a gentle smile. "She said hello,"

"Tell her I said hi back," Rachel says, I nod. "Have you picked a name for your baby yet?"

"We're debating on four names so it's still undecided," I tell my sister who nods.

"Don't make it a typical name though. Be original," I laugh at her words.

"We'll try," I make a left.

"How's Max?"

"Good. The other day he was eating my shoes," I say causing her to laugh.

"How nice of him,"

"Yes very," I agree sarcastically causing her to snicker. "How's Lexi doing?"

"Good. She keeps asking for a dog," Rachel huffs.

"You don't want one?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I've been asking for one since I was five and it's always been no. But when she asks it's like Jesus himself is asking, so they always say yes,"

"So, you're getting one?"