106

1) don't mind the writing on the dress above^. It was the only one I liked for eve
2) Liam has 2 kidneys in this book , don't worry
3) don't comment if you're going to stop reading because of how the book is playing out, or because Harry isn't in the chapters so to speak. Don't worry, I'll see the votes, comments, and reads go down eventually, you don't have to be extra and leave a comment saying 'I'm done with this book since Harry's not here'

I guess enjoy

106

Eve POV

It's December 12th now, and today is Harry and I's anniversary. I always liked the fact that we got married on the day he proposed to me on.

The weather is cold today, which makes me want to hide under the covers and sleep. But, that's always something I liked doing with Harry. Even if we don't cuddle, and just slept beside one another, I still enjoyed that. It was just the feeling of having someone beside you. I miss that feeling.

I'm sat in my usual spot, as I have been for five months. My hand is rested on top of his, and all I feel is coldness. I'd figure by how many times I've held his hand, or had it against me, it would be warm. But it's indeed still cold. The more the month goes on, the more Harry's skin turns a bit paler. The doctor says that's because of his kidneys slowly shutting down.

Liam is still waiting for the results on if he can give Harry a kidney. Daren also took a test, which made me cry because he's willing to do that for Harry.

I look to my husband who's sleeping and speak. "Happy three years," I say. "We've been together for what? Six years now? Time has gone by. It still amazes me that I ended up with you. I married my douchey boss that wore casual slacks," I smile gently at my words. "If you wake up I'll let you wear them. I'll buy you a million pairs if you just wake up,"

The monitor just beeps, and beeps, and beeps. I close my eyes and try to picture our wedding day in my head.

Eve POV {flashback}

It's the night before Harry and I's wedding. We got two separate hotel rooms, because in the morning we have to do our own things to get ready.

Avery is going to be with me all day tomorrow, besides when we're at the wedding. But, for the most part she'll be with me. So, she's spending the night in Harry's hotel room, which is down the hall.

I glance to the clock on my nightstand, and it's only ten at night. I huff to myself and slide out of bed. I put on my slippers and hoodie then leave my hotel room with my phone, and card to get back in.

I walk to Harry's room, and use the spare key he's given me. I close the heavy door behind me, and walk over to where he's sleeping at. Avery is in her mini crib that we brought. I smile at my daughter and climb into bed besides my soon to be husband.

I shake his body a little, causing him to groan. His eyes soon open and he looks at me. A confused looks crawls on his face but it soon goes away. My head nuzzles into his chest and my leg goes around his lap.

"I thought it's bad luck to-" I cut him off.

"We already have a kid together, there is no turning back," I say causing him to laugh. He holds me more and kisses my cheek.

"I love you Eve," He says in my ear which makes me smile.

"I love you more Harry," I rest my head against his chest more and close my eyes. Soon sleep washes over my body.

***

It's the following day, and I'm getting ready for my wedding which is in a few minutes.

I have my dress on, and my hair is done. I'm more nervous about falling in my heels than marrying Harry.