27

that's the house for people wondering / wanting to see it ^

~

Eve POV

Harry pulls up to the house we're looking at today, and I'm surprised. I know Liam lives in an upperclass neighbourhood but this house is just so big and rich looking. I'm the opposite from rich so this should be interesting.

"Ready to go look?" My boyfriend asks me. I take my eyes off of the house and look to him.

"This is the house?" I clarify.

"Yeah, pretty right?" A smug smile goes on his lips.

"Very," I murmur, "Yeah, we can go uh look now," I say.

I feel bad that he's even considering buying this house for us. It looks like it's worth a fortune. I can probably afford the fridge here and that's it.

Harry's hand holds mine as we walk to the front door that is pained red. He opens the door and we see the realtor standing in the foyer with her phone pressed against her ear. She waves at us and tells us she'll be done in a minute.

The foyer is fucking beautiful. Looking forward you see a wide staircase that splits off on both ends and leads upstairs.

On the left side is a doorway which leads to the other side of the house, and it's the same for the right side.

The floor is a glossy marble type of tile. The stairs are the same marble kind of finish, which make the house look even more fancy to me.

The realtor comes back with a wide grin. Her red hair is in a bun and she looks professional. "Hello!" Her voice is peppy. "I'm Penny, you must be Eve," Her hand extends out to mine. I shake it and smile politely back.

"Hello," I reply back.

"So, this is the house. A brief description of it is five bedrooms, three baths, basement, garage, fenced yard, and large kitchen, which you'll see in a minute. Before we begin the tour, any questions?" I've never bought a house so I don't know what to ask.

"No," Harry answers for the both of us. Penny nods warmly and leads us to the left side of the house. As we walk through the doorway that I mentioned before, there is a bathroom and closet that we pass by.

Penny stops walking as we stand in the large living room that leaves me speechless. It's empty of course but it's just so beautiful. There are a lot of windows which gives the house a homey vibe.

What catches my eye is a staircase that leads upstairs and a balcony that goes with it. The balcony has a rail that is a dark brown wooden colour. This staircase isn't marble. The first layer is wood, but it has carpet on top.

The windows in the living room over look the backyard that is big and has an in ground pool. "The living room is more of a show room as you will. There is a separate room I'll show you in a bit that would be considered the den. But it's lovely isn't it?" I don't know what to say so I nod.

All the floors are still marble which surprises me. I think upstairs is carpet though.

There are two other doorways on the left side of the living room. One leads to where I assume the dining room would be and the other is the kitchen.