71

Eve POV

It's the weekend now and I feel gross. 

I think my period is coming and I don't want it to. 

I'm in the kitchen now, cleaning up the dishes from lunch and breakfast. Harry walks into the room, on his phone talking to someone. A smile is on his mouth and he's laughing. I think he's talking to Liam. 

"Yeah, I'll uh, talk to you later," He says. "Yeah, bye Sandra," 

Sandra? Who's Sandra.

"Eve," Harry says. My eyes look back over to him.

"Harold," I say.

"Why do I have to keep telling you not to clean?" His eyes meet mine. I slowly turn off the sink and dry my hands.

"They were just sitting there in the sink," I say, my voice getting defensive.

"Because Rose is coming over in a half in hour to clean, as you know," He says. His voice sounds annoyed with me.

"Well, I'm done now. That's the only thing I've done," I tell Harry.

"So, I heard the washer machine on because ghosts are here?" His eyebrow raises at me.

"So, who's Sandra?" I change the topic.

"An old friend of mine," Harry says. "Anyways, stop cleaning," He switches the conversation back to it's pain point while giving me a small smile with squinted eyes, which makes my eyebrows furrow.

"K," I say. 

"You've been drying your hands for five minutes now," Harry brings up which causes me to stop my actions. 

"And?" I ask. 

"Your hands are already dry, you don't need to keep on drying them," He tells me.

"Good to know," I put the towel down on the counter top. My eyes look at the towel that's unfolded and it bothers me. I fold the towel and smile to myself. I look back to Harry who's staring at me. "I saw there is a list of food we need on the fridge, I can go get them," I say, changing the topic again.

"Anna goes every Monday, as you already know," His green eyes look into mine.

"I know, but I'm free now. I can go," I say.

"I pay someone to do it. I don't need you to do her job," His voice lowers. 

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask with a shrug.

"Yes, plenty of things. Anything you please, besides chores," Harry says, I bite my lip at his words.

"Can we like negotiate that?" I ask. 

"Why?"

"Because I want to do some chores, but you yell at me when I do," 

"Yes, because I pay someone to do those things," His voice raises slightly.

"But you don't need to pay someone to go food shopping when I can go food shop," 

"I don't want you to food shop, Eve. We have had this all figured out; we have for nearly three years now. What's the sudden change?"

"I just want to do something," I murmur. "Anyways, Kris invited me to go our for dinner at six," I bring up before I forget.

"Try not to get drunk this time, yeah?" My eyes sting at his words. 

"Why do you have to be a douche?" I ask, my voice deepening.

"What? It was a joke," He says. My eyes narrow at him.