64

Harry POV

It's been silent between Liam and I for what feels like hours. It doesn't help that I need to pee and my stubborn ass girlfriend won't let us out until we 'make up'.

I really shouldn't expect anything less from Eve considering how pushy she is at times. For instance, my family.

"Can you text Eve saying to let us out. I need to pee," I finally say to Liam once I've had enough of holding it in.

"Okay," He says. He starts typing on his phone and he puts it to the side until we both hear a beep. "She asked if you just up the shelf,"

"Just tell her I said yes," I say. "I'll do it later," Liam has a raised eyebrow at me but he doesn't say anything. "She said thanks, and to hold it in,"

My eyes widen at her response. "I need to pee though. I will pee myself if I don't leave this room," I say through gritted teeth. He starts to type again.

"Eve said in her red purse she has a water bottle that you can pee in," Liam says.

"She's joking, right?" I ask. Little hope is in my voice.

"I don't know, check her purse," He says casually. I reach for her only red purse and see there is in fact a water bottle inside.

"How the fuck am I supposed to pee in this thing?" I ask. There are only two drops of water left in which I'm thankful for because I don't want it to overflow.

"I don't know, have fun figuring it out," His voice sounds humours and amused.

"I don't want to pee in front of you," I say.

"I've seen your dick before, Harry. Just turn the other way," Liam shrugs.

"Still, it's weird," I say while standing. "I'm not wearing boxers so close your eyes," I add.

"Why aren't you wearing boxers?" Liam asks with a confused look.

"Because I like to let my balls breath, okay?" I say. "Now close your eyes," I say again.

"Okay," Liam closes his eyes and pull down my sweatpants.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

~

I asked Liam for the time it's four o'clock now. So, it's been two hours since we've been stuck in this room and I'm honestly going crazy.

The water bottle filled of piss is beside me. It grosses me that I actually did that.

I put up Eve's stupid shelf. She can put her shoes on top later.

"Should we just talk?" Liam asks while breaking the thick silence between us.

"We both said we're not friends anymore, what else is there to say?" I ask him. His brown eyes look at me and his shoulders shrug.

"I don't know," He says. His fingers drum along his thighs. "Uh, how's life?"

"Decent, you?" I ask.

"Decent," Liam murmurs.

Silence falls between us again.

I let out a deep breath and run my hand through my hair. I really need a hair cut. All I know is that I'm taking a shower after being trapped in this closet.

"Hoes uh, Ben?" Even if Liam and I aren't friends I still hate Ben, and the thought of him makes me angry.

"Good, I suppose. I haven't hung out with him or Daren in a few weeks though," He tells me.