23

Eve POV

It's Saturday now and Harry and I are lounging around the hotel.

There is a snow storm going on outside so we can't go anywhere, if we wanted to that is.

I'm in bed watching TV. Harry is beside me scrolling through his phone and typing at times. I assume he's doing emails or replying to texts from work.

"Liam invited us over for dinner next weekend," My boyfriend says while looking over at me.

"Okay," I say. I like Sophia. I do consider her one of my friends. We talk a lot at the foster centre and we text sometimes.

This Tuesday is when I will be three months pregnant. I try to focus on how I've been pregnant for a whole month and did not know.

I'm scared telling my family, if I'm being honest. All of my brothers have had their kids when they were married. But my Dad has no room to judge because he's not married to Zoe and he has Lexi.

I'll focus on that later.

Harry and I haven't talked about the baby or anything related to my pregnancy. There isn't much to talk about, if my being honest. I can't feel the baby kick, because I'm not that far along, so nothing exciting is happening there.

"Harry?" I ask. My voice is low.

"Yes?" He looks over at me. He locks his phone and runs his hand through his curls.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes," He answers causally.

"And you promise you'll answer truthfully?"

"I promise I'll answer truthfully," He repeats with a low chuckle.

"Are you staying with me cause you feel bad? Or do you actually want to be a Dad again?" I ask timidly. His green eyes turn soft and his head tilts at me.

"Why are you asking me this?" 

"Because I don't want you to stay with me because you feel obligated too. I want you to want to be a Dad," I say. I bite my lip after I speak and wait for him to answer.

"I don't feel obligated to stay," Harry answers causing my head to tilt. "Why do you look disappointed by my answer? Do you want me to say I feel obligated?" 

"No," I say. "I just get this feeling that you're only with me now because you feel bad or something," I say.

"I wouldn't be with you still if I didn't want to be part of the baby's life. I just have to work out my issues, which I'm doing," 

"Okay," I say. His hand rests on mine and his lips kiss my cheek. 

"Do I come off like I don't want to be with you anymore?" He asks me.

"No, I just don't want you to be distant with me," I say honestly.

"I'll try not to be. I just need to sort stuff out," He tells me.

"If you need to talk to me, you can. I don't want you to feel like you have to keep it in and wait for your therapy appointment," I mention with a gentle smile. 

"Okay," His eyes look into mine. "How are you feeling?" 

"Fine," I say. "You?"

"Fine," Harry says. "When are we um, planning on telling people?" 

"I was thinking four months. I can still have a miscarriage at three months," I say. 

"Okay," He nods. "When's your next appointment?"