117

Eve POV

Harry and I lay in bed Friday night. I'm on my side, as well as my husband.

His arm is over my body and our faces are close. "How was your day?" I ask him. My fingers play with his brown curls.

"It was good," He says. "How was your day?"

"Good," I reply. I move my head a little closer and kiss his lips. His hand rests on my lower back and he kisses me more roughly. I laugh against his lips, which makes him smile.

I end up straddling his lap. His hands rest on my hips and my fingers continue to play with his hair.

"Have I ever mentioned how beautiful you are?" My husband asks.

"A few times," I say. My eyes look down into his. He leans up and kisses my lips. "I love you Harry Styles,"

"I love you more Eve Styles," I grin at his words and kiss him again. This kiss is longer and more passionate feeling.

He rolls me over until he's in between my thighs. My hands cup his cheeks as we kiss.

Having three kids makes it harder for us to have some alone time. Just regular, alone time, now our sex alone time. It's hard to have that time too though.

"Are you happy?" He asks me randomly.

"Very," I answer. "Are you?" I ask.

"Very," He says while stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Why did you ask me that?" I ask curiously,

"We've been through a lot," He starts. "And I'm just making sure you're happy even though we've had our ups and downs,"

"Yes, I'm still happy," I answer. These past two years I think have been our best," I say with a hum.

"Really?" Harry asks.

"I mean you haven't gone into a coma again, I think that's good," Harry snickers at my words and I smile. "But in all seriousness I think these two years we've been more adulty," My husband laughs at me, which makes me chuckle.

"Yes, we've been so adulty," He mocks. Harry kisses my cheek and intertwines our fingers together.

"Thank you for everything," I say in a gentle voice. His eyes look into mine.

"Thank you for being my everything," I nudge his body and snicker. I peck his lips and relax my body into our bed.

"I love you Mr. Styles," I say mockingly.

"I love you more," He snickers. Harry's eyes haven't left mine, which makes me grin.

Our moment is interrupted with our bedroom door opening.

Harry lays beside me and we see Charlie walk into our room with his blanket. He climbs into bed and fits himself between Harry and I.

I lean down and kiss our sons cheek and adjust the pillow behind his head. My sons rests his hand on top of mine before he closes his eyes to sleep.

Harry kisses our son goodnight before laying back down and turning off his lamp.

I close my eyes and have a lingering feeling in my chest. I haven't had this feeling in a long time, and that's pure happiness.

A://N

Last chapter fuckkkkkk

Comment goal: 70?????????????

~Lauren