16*

Eve POV

"Harry," I say in a low, hushed whisper. "Wake up," I gently kiss his neck.

He squirms a bit under my touch causing me to smile against his skin. "Wake up," I repeat.

"Hm?" He groans.

"Open your eyes," I say through a hum.

"Are you naked?" My boyfriend asks. I chuckle at his words.

"No." I reply. I kiss the spot under his ear, then his neck.

His eyes open and his hands fall to my waist. "Happy birthday," I say with a wide smile.

"Ew, you remembered," Harry shrugs. His low morning voice goes through my ears making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Of course," I say with a smile. "You're the big two, nine," His green eyes look into mine.

"Don't remind me," I kiss his cheek.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good, yourself?"

"Good," My fingers play with his brown curls. His hands fall to my butt and I look to him. A smirk goes on his pink lips.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"You," He answers. I roll my eyes playfully at his answer. "I want pancakes. Can we go to the diner for them?"

"Whatever you want. I'm paying though," I say with a gentle smile. His eyes scowl at me.

"No, you're not." He defends.

"Yes, I am," I say sternly.

"Can I pay half?" Harry asks.

"You can pay the tip," I come up with.

"And a quarter of the bill?" My eyes scowl at him. An amused smile goes on his lips.

"Fine," I cave in. Harry smiles at me. I lean down and kiss his lips. It's a small peck that makes him smirk at me.

"Since it's my birthday," Harry starts. I chuckle. "Can we do some adult activities?"

"I'm too young for shuffle board," I say, causing Harry to widen his eyes at me. He scoffs and turns me over so I'm under his body. His hands rest on my waist and his eyes are locked with mine.

"That wasn't nice," Harry says.

"Oh well," I mumble. He leans down into me until our lips are only inches away. I press my mouth against his and feel my body become more eager with every kiss.

My hands roam his through his hair and my heart rate starts to increase as his hands roam about my body.

I'm only wearing boy shorts and a tee shirt, and Harry's wearing just his boxers. His hand goes in between my thighs causing my eyes to screw shut. His lips still kiss mine roughly causing me to want more and more.

"Can I take off your underwear?" He asks me. I nod breathlessly. His fingertips gently tug them down my thighs and puts it on the floor. Harry takes off his boxers, revealing his member which is high.

His fingers gently brush over my entrance which making my feet dig into the mattress. "You're already so wet." A smug smile is on his mouth. My face flushes and I feel his finger insert inside of me. A gentle moan leaves my mouth and I bite my lip to refrain any other ones. Harry giggles at me causing me to nudge him a little.

His face leans down into mine, and he gently pecks my lips. "You want something," I say.

"How'd you know?" A smirk crawls on his mouth.

"I can read it on your face. What do you want?" I ask.

"Since it's my birthday and all-" I cut him off.

"Is it something we already done before?" I ask in advanced.

"Yes," Harry chuckles. "I want you to be top,"

"Okay," I answer. He looks at me with a chuckle.

"I get what you were going at, Eve," A humours grin rests on my boyfriends mouth.

"You gave me a heart attack," I admit. His head shakes and he leans into me. Our lips connect and I straddle his lap.

I feel his penis rub under me making me squirm under his touch. Harry smirks at my actions. "Lift up a bit," He tells me. I do.

I feel his member brush over my hole then soon enter as I lower my hips. My mouth parts open but I bite my lip to refrain a moan that was about to leave my mouth.

I lower my hips down on him a little more, making Harry moan. "Fuck," He grumbles under his breath. I slowly go forward then backwards on his hips. Harry's fingertips dig into my skin causing light shivers to go up my spine.

I pick up the speed as I get used to the feeling. "Keep going," Harry says through a moan. His eyes are shut and his lips are parted open. Our fingers lace together as I move against him.

I pause for a moment and swirl my hips. A smile grows on his pink lips by my actions. A moan leaves my mouth as he hit a certain spot inside of me. I lean forward and gently press my lips against his. He kisses back automatically, making my heart warm.

He kisses me as I start to move my hips more quickly, up and down. I feel his breaths become sharp and shaky. "Fuck," Harry says. I place my hands on his chest as I rock back and forth.

Harry put's his hands on my butt, helping me to move against him quicker and rougher. One of his hands stays on my ass while the other one found my clit, he starts rubbing fast.

"I want to make you come so let me finish us off," Harry says through a gentle whimper. I nod in agreement and lay down. Harry fits himself between my legs and his tip rubs against me making me moan.

He goes inside of me and starts thrusting quickly. My eyes widen and my hands grip the sheets under us as his movements increase. "Fuck." I mutter under my breath.

Harry goes inside me fully making a loud moan leave my mouth. A smirk is on his face.

My legs begin to tremble at how fast he's going. His thumb rubs my clit quickly making me reach my climax within seconds.

His movements are still fast and his hands grip on my skin is firm. A deep wave of pleasure hits me making me come undone. My hands rest on his chest as a final moan leaves my lips. His thrusts become slow and his breaths are sharp.

Harry's head lays next to mine, our bodies are still attached.

"Harry," I say in a low voice.

"Yes?" He asks. He sits up at bit and looks at me.

"We didn't use a condom," I say causing his face to fall automatically.

His eyes look away from me causing my heart to fall. Harry detaches himself from my body and puts on his boxers. I move away and grab my clothing.

"Get the morning after pill," He says to me. "Never mind, I'll get it now. Take it when I come back, alright?" I bite my lip at his sudden change of mood. "Alright?" His voice raises causing my eyes to sting.

"Yeah," I mumble. Harry leaves our bedroom and I wipe my eyes.

What a wonderful morning.

A://N

hiii

idk what else to say lmao

Sorry for the shitty smut

Comment goal: 50????

~lauren