10

Eve POV {past}

It's been a few days since John and I have been living together. We've been dating in total now for nearly six months. I think everything between us have been great, or perfect even.

I'm currently washing dishes from breakfast that I made a while ago. John is making up our bed in the mean time.

I see him emerge from the hallway with a faint smile on his pink lips. "Hi," I greet with a warm grin.

"Hello," He chirps happily. His arms hug around me and his body presses against mine. I feel his lips touch my cheek and his head nuzzle into my neck. A smile goes on my lips by his actions. "I can finish the dishes," My boyfriend offers.

"No, I got it," I say while looking over my shoulder. John leans over and kisses me which makes my body get that fuzzy feeling again.

"You sure?" John says.

"Yep," I hum. As I'm washing the dishes, he's still hugging me from behind.

"Have I ever mentioned how beautiful I think you are?"

"You said I looked nice yesterday when we went out to dinner," I bring up.

"I just want to make sure that I tell how amazing you look all the time," His lips kiss my shoulder causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"I look like a sack of potatoes right now," I say through a snicker. I'm wearing shorts with a tank top.

"No, you look beautiful,"

"A beautiful sack of potatoes," I say causing John to laugh behind me.

Times like these I enjoy. Little moments like this make me love him even more. Sometimes he's so hard on himself because of work, it's good to seem him relaxed and loving.

"I love you Eve," He murmurs against me.

"I love you too," I say back to my boyfriend.

Eve POV {present}

Harry called me yesterday when he landed. Him calling me woke me up from my nap, but I didn't care because I know he's safe. Over the phone he sounded tired, which I would expect considering the flight and jet lag.

It's Monday now and I'm in my old bedroom playing with Doug on my old mattress. Playing with my dog is easing my nerves of being at my Dads house considering the tension between us.

We both haven't talked about anything related to me being mad at him, which I still am. I'm only here because that would be only way Harry would go to California for his work events.

It's around eight o'clock now. Harry's put me into a habit of waking up at seven so I haven't been sleeping in like my old self would be right now.

"Are you hungry Doug?" I ask my dog who's staring at me with his tongue out. I kiss the top of his head and rub behind his ears. I open my door to go downstairs and Doug waits for me to leave then he does.

We start going downstairs and I wait for him to finish the last few steps before I head to the kitchen. Doug is scared of going down steps I found out. He's fine running up them, he's scared going down though. It's like me and escalators.