Chapter 1: Loss of a Loved One

(Always remember that I don't own anything and I own the story line of this fanfic, okay? So, let's get right into the story.)

His mother died because a certain evil organization killed his mother namely Team Rocket. It all happens 4 years ago and he is on mount silver, training again so that he can get revenge from Team Rocket then suddenly he remembered his very dreadful past.

Flashback:
After he was training his pokemon somewhere, he went home to greet his mom and tell how he and his pokemon improved.

"I can't wait to tell my mom how we improved ourselves!!" Ash said happily.

"Pika, pikachu!! (Yeah Ash, me too!!)" His loyal partner said with joy and excitement.

During his way back back home, 2 male grunts approach him and said:

"Give us your pokemon, now!" One of the grunts said sternly.

Ash suddenly recognized their outfit because of the letter R on their shirt and said with high voice but not screaming.

Ash - "Team Rocket!! No I will never ever give to you my pokemon!!"

R#1 - "Then you leave us no choice." the grunt said with threatening voice.

Suddenly, the 2 grunts charged at ash while holding a knife to stab him. While he was surprised their actions, Pikachu, immediately jump out of his shoulder and shock them.

Ash - "Thanks Pikachu."

Pikachu - "Pikachu, pi (no problem, buddy!)"

Ash - "We better get home as soon as we can"

Pikachu - "Pika! (Right!)"

While running away, the grunts suddenly awoke after they received the shock attack, they yelled:

R#1 - "Hey kid, get back here!"

R#2 - "No, let him be, he would be surprised after what we did on his beloved mother." he said with sinister laugh.

R#1 - "Yeah, let's go back to the boss and report that we succeeded our mission."

R#2 - "You're right, let's retreat for now."

With that, they left while riding their vehicle towards to the headquarters.

Giovanni - "I assume you succeeded your mission" he said while drinking tea.

R#2 - "Sir, Yes sir!"

Giovanni - "Very well, and as I promised, these are your salary." *he gives them an envelope with money.*

R#1 - "Thank you very much sir, we really appreciate it."

Giovanni - "You may leave now, your work is done."

With that, the two grunts left.

Meanwhile with Ash:

Ash - "I must hurry before something bad happens. I feel it."

Luckily after that running, he managed to get his home.

Ash - "Mom??" he said with nervousness.

There is No response.

Ash - "Mom??!"

Again, no response. He turned on the lights and Ash could not believe what he saw. He saw his mother, lying down on the floor, lifeless.