Zodiac Signs (Beth + Christine x Brian + Sal)

Request sent by HansonJonasFan

MINOR SMUT WARNING!

Third Person POV

"Dude, I'm telling you, Beth...she's fucking incredible!" Sal muttered to his best friend, Brian, as they watched the two girls from across the bar. Brian nodded his head in agreement, before Beth's friend, Christine, caught his eye.

"Beth sure as hell is one fine lady, but check out her friend. Now she looks like a treat." Brian conflicted, gaining a tut from Sal. The two men placed their empty glasses onto the table, before standing up from their respected seats, and making their way over to the two women. Sal tapped Beth on her shoulder, gaining her attention, as she spun round to face him.

"Hey, Sal!" She greeted, hugging them both, before presenting her friend. "Brian, Sal...this is Christine."

"Hi, I've heard so much about you two." Christine giggled, shaking both Sal and Brian by the hand. Brian raised an eyebrow, a slight smirk pulling at his lips.

"Oh have you now? All good things I hope." He chuckled, as Beth and Christine exchanged a glance, which only worried Brian more. His laugh soon trailed off, before the two ladies broke out into laughter.

"We're just messing with you, of course it was all good!" Beth exclaimed, as she playfully whacked her hand against his chest. Brian breathed a sigh of relief, as the four swiftly moved on with their conversation.

They spent the whole evening together, drink after drink being consumed. The foursome were beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol, as they danced in a closely knit circle to the music. Sal had his hands coiled around Beth, as their bodies swayed to the music. His hot breath was emitting into the crook of her neck, as he pressed his chest against hers. His hands roamed down her sides, wanting to feel every inch of her. He looked across towards Brian and Christine, slyly winking at his best friend. Brian shooed him off, not wanting to be distracted from his task at hand. His fingertips danced along Christine's face, as he caressed her cheek softly. His big brown eyes stared into hers, as he admired her lovingly. There was no doubting about how much he had fallen for the girl. His eyes shifted to her lips, as he slowly leant in, pressing his soft lips against hers. They kissed for only a few seconds, but to Brian, it felt like forever. He pulled away, smiling brightly, as he pulled Christine close, holding her in his tight embrace. Her head rested against his chest, as he slowly rocked her back and forth in time to the music.

Sal, on the other hand, was getting impatient. He wanted Beth, he craved her. His hands pulled at her hips, pressing his groin against hers. Beth could feel his dick push against her thigh, as she connected their lips together. Sal's tongue barged passed her lips, instantly locking with hers, as his hands roamed her body. Beth practically clawed at his back, as the kiss soon deepened. Sal pulled at the back of her thighs, hoisting her into the air, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They stumbled backwards, until Sal saw the sign to the restrooms. He carried Beth in his arms, pressing soft kisses to her neck, not wanting to lose the closeness that they had. He pushed open the door to the male bathroom, placing Beth down onto the counter. He stepped back towards the door, ensuring that it was locked. He strolled over to Beth, his hands fumbling with his belt, before he pushed his jeans down to his mid-thigh. His hands ran up her thigh, diving underneath her dress, as his fingers delicately ran against her panties. He could feel her dampness seep through the fabric, as he pressed his lips against her neck. His fingers gingerly pushed her panties to the side, exposing her core.

"Fuck, you're so wet already." He whispered into her ear, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Beth let out a moan in response, as her arms coiled around his neck. Sal slipped his hand underneath the waistband of his boxers, fishing out his length, as he carefully lined up with her entrance. He rested his forehead against Beth's, staring deeply into her eyes. "You sure about this?" He asked cautiously, as Beth nodded her head. Sal went to push his shaft into her, when he felt her flinch.