Brian x Chelsea

Request sent privately.

Third Person POV

Three years. Three whole years since they had said 'I do' and were brought together to be man and wife. Brian and Chelsea had met in a music store one night, as Brian was searching through the Tom Petty section, bumping into the girl, and not being able to apologise enough, as he had knocked a vinyl out of her hand.

Since then, the couple had never lived down the cliché movie scene meeting, and as each day came, the stronger their relationship developed. In fact, after only having been together for ten months, Brian had declared to himself that Chelsea was the one for him, and so, he took her to the exact music store that they had met, and proposed to her, using the broken vinyl from the night that they had met as a key piece to his proposal.

"Babe," Brian spoke out, walking his way into the bedroom of their hotel suite that morning, as he noticed his wife getting herself ready for the day ahead of them.

A sincere smile played on his lips, as he stepped up behind her, curling his arms around her waist from behind, and pulling Chelsea back into his embrace, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Are you ready for Universal today?"

"Does that mean haunted maze, after haunted maze?" Chelsea asked hesitantly, hearing her husband's chuckle from behind her.

"I can think of no better way to spend the day, Love." He shot back, moving to stand in front of her, as his hands rested at her shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll hold your hand."

"Shut up," Chelsea scoffed, shoving Brian back a step lightly. "I can handle it."

"Best take a spare pair of pants," He commented, moving to the bed to throw his hoodie on. "You know, just in case you piss yourself."

"You'll be more scared than I will," She shot back. "Now come on, let's get going, the park opens in an hour."

Chelsea took Brian by the hand, dragging him out of their room, as they soon made their way to Universal Studios Orlando for the day.

**

It was October, the Halloween season overriding the park, with haunted houses and zombies swamping the streets. Looking across to her husband, Chelsea could see Brian's eyes light up with excitement; with Halloween always being his favourite time of year. When they were planning their wedding, he had asked for the closest date to the 31st that they could get.

"You're the one who made need new pants if you pee yourself in excitement." Chelsea snickered, as Brian kept his eyes focused on their surroundings.

"Too late," He joked back, finally turning to look at his wife. "Where to first?"

"I don't mind."

"I vote for the Stranger Things maze, it looks sick." Brian pointed across the way, soon dragging Chelsea along behind him, as they made their way to the first of many jump scare attractions held within the park.

After an hour's wait, it was finally their time, as the couple entered through the door, being met by a scene set in the Byers' living room. The Christmas lights hanging above the painted letters on the wall began to flicker, before it spelt out a single word.

The letter R flashed first, as Brian turned to Chelsea, taking note of the fear swept across her features, before he turned back to the wall, seeing the next letter being U. He swallowed hard, taking her hand in his, squeezing her palm reassuringly, before the blue bulb above the letter N flashed once.

A roar echoed around the room, before the Demogorgon burst through the wall, sending Brian and Chelsea pacing into the next room, where they were met by a fallen bike in the middle of the forest, with the back wheel slowly turning; the clicking sound of every rotation creating an eerie feel to the room.