Q x Meredith (Part One)

Request sent in by edgyhellboy

Third Person POV

"Dude, I am telling you, I had her bent over th-" Coming to a halt in the hallways of the bare school corridors after hours, Brian held a hand out in front of his friend, Joe, as his dark eyes fell onto someone he had never seen before. "Who...is that?"

"Meredith," Joe answered with a laugh. "Do you not pay attention at all?"

"Clearly not." Brian shrugged.

"The principal introduced her to the class in first period." Joe went on to explain, pulling Brian by the collar around the corner and lowering his voice. "She just started here today."

"Well, well," Brian asserted. "Guess I should go and introduce myself to her."

"Bud, give her some time to settle, she doesn't need to be stalked by the horniest student on her first day."

"Hey!" Brian interjected, shoving Joe at his shoulder. "I'm not that bad...just experienced."

"Sure," Joe rolled his eyes. "Call it whatever you want, Buddy, you're still horny as fuck."

Watching his friend walk away, Brian leaned around the corner, letting his gaze fall onto the girl once more, as a smile played on his lips. He was immediately captivated by the mess of ginger curls that just about fell over her shoulders and the powder white complexion of her skin. Brian hazard a guess that she was a few inches shorter than him, as he studied up and down her presence.

His mind thought over what Joe had said, thinking that his words did hold some truth to them, before ignoring the cons and proceeding to step out from behind the wall and make his way up to the girl.

She closed the door to her locker, feeling the presence of someone beside her, as Meredith's eyes came into contact with Brian's; the man picking up on the slight smirk that was beginning to show across her face.

"I'm glad that you finally decided to say hi rather than hiding behind that wall over there." She laughed, as Brian's cheeks blushed hard and he stammered over his words.

"I-I wasn't hiding..." He spoke softly, running a hand down the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed that he had been caught.

"Your friend made it clear that you were." Meredith toyed.

"Damn it." Brian cursed under his breath, making a mental note to get back at Joe. "I'm Brian by the way."

"The school fuckboy, I know." Meredith nodded, as the boy cocked a brow.

"I'm not a-"

"Kidding." She grinned, shoving lightly at his shoulder, hiding her impressed smile at the feel of his strong build. "God, you're so easy."

"Easy?" Brian questioned, quickly scoffing. "Please, I am not easy."

"Cute face, eyes that look so innocent yet I'm sure hold so many deep and dark secrets, that crooked smile is inviting, and your hair that gives away the fact that your mum still styles it for you." Meredith taunted, biting at her lower lip.

"She doesn't d-"

"Kidding...again." She laughed, placing her hand to his shoulder, immediately feeling how toned he was. "See, easy."

Brian watched, as Meredith tore off the corner of one of the pages to her book, scribbling down something, before slipping the note into the pocket of his jacket, patting gently, as a smile radiated from her features. "See you soon, Brian."