ʞunɹp (Sal x Angie x Q)

Request sent in by BeepBeepAn913 (sorry it took so long).

SMUT WARNING

"Dude-" Brian hiccupped, placing a hand to his equally as drunk friend's shoulder, Sal, as they stumbled their way down the sidewalk, their ears ringing from the club they had just left. "Ffffuck-I...I know a better p-place than th-that."

"Is it...it...c-close?" Sal asked, his body swaying, as the alcohol writhed through his veins, controlling his every movement.

"Yeah, Bro...tr-trust-" Brian placed a hand to his chest, feeling a wave of nausea overwhelm his senses, as he swallowed hard, regaining his composure. Sal took a step back, as Brian shook his head. "False alarm."

The two friends lost in their drunken state began to laugh, causing passers-by to stare at them. They stumbled their way round the street corner, tripping over their own feet, before coming to a stop outside a fire escape door. Sal's eyebrows furrowed, as he turned to Brian.

"Where is-this place?"

"D-Down there." Brian pointed to a flight of stairs that led down to a basement of a building that towered over them.

Trusting his friend, Sal followed after Brian, as they reached the entrance, being met by a security guard. His face was strict and unnerving until he noticed that it was Brian. "Dave! How's it g-going, Buddy?!"

"I can see that you're both having a good night." Dave chuckled, as he pulled the rope to one side, letting them into the building, as Brian patted his hand to the man's shoulder in appreciation. "Don't drink too much more, you'll regret it in the morning!"

"Pfft," Brian scoffed, waving his hand about drunkenly. "Okay, Mom."

Shuffling their way into the club, their ears were soon drowned by music, deafening them with every beat that blasted through the speakers. The bass heightened their senses, as the music ran through their bodies, causing the hairs on the back of their necks to stand on end. Brian led Sal over to the bar area, as they both took a seat on the stools, ordering their next round of drinks.

An hour had passed, both Brian and Sal sat in the same place they were in after first having arrived. Brian was slumped over the bar counter, his head burrowed into his arms, as he felt the alcohol begin to take over once more. Sal was looking around the club, his eyes coming to notice a particular girl on the dancefloor.

She had black curls of hair that draped over her shoulders, with brown eyes that could draw anyone in. Her skin was slightly tanned, plenty of it on show from the skimpy number that just about covered her body. Sal couldn't take his eyes off of her, thinking of dirty thoughts. He patted roughly at Brian's shoulder, waking him up with a start, as Brian shoved at his friend.

"Leave me alone, Sal." Brian huffed, as Sal continued to pester him.

"Not until you see this girl, fuck, she's beautiful. All the curves in the right places, and those damn eyes. I'm telling you that she must be a descendant of a Hispanic goddess." Sal urged, as Brian reluctantly sat up, following Sal's gaze, as his eyes landed on her.

His mouth grew dry, as he swallowed hard, not able to take his eyes off of her. A shaken breath escaped Brian, as Sal nodded his head confidently, with a smug grin playing on his lips. "Let's go talk to her."

As they stepped onto the dancefloor, the song Or Nah by Ty Dollar $ign began to play throughout the club. The girl's eyes landed on Sal, as she shot him a dirty smirk. She made her way over to him, running her hands over his shoulders, before tugging at the collar of his shirt. She let her fingers dance down his body, as her hands came to a stop at his waist, scrunching the material of his shirt into her fists. Her body rolled against his, as his eyes remained fixated on hers, watching her every move. He could feel his pants tighten around him, the effect that this girl had on him was beginning to take its toll.