What you do before he leaves for tour

Random filler because I can.

Joe:

You both make your own concert in the space of your home; with the speakers at top volume and your favourite songs on repeat. Yourself and Joe dance and sing your hearts out late into the night, until he finally brings himself to lower the volume of the music and announces his departure to bed, seeing as he is needed up early in the morning for his flight.

But the fun didn't stop there.

Murr:

After taking you out for an evening meal, Murr takes you back to his place, where he shows you his gadget collection; from his lightsabres hanging on his wall, to his virtual reality headset. He soon leads you into his bedroom, where small sincerities had been laid out around the room, with rose petals shaped into a heart on the bed.

Murr almost overslept the next morning.

Brian:

With a trip to the movie theatre to see the latest superhero instalment, Brian drove you back to your recently shared house, where he wanted to test out his own superhero moves. As soon as the front door had slammed shut, Brian took you by the hand and led you up the stairs to your bedroom, forgetting to close the door behind you both.

His cats weren't the only ones purring that night.

Sal:

Not being a person to enjoy being out in the public when it isn't necessary to be, Sal had invited you round for a movie marathon night, purposely choosing your favourite romantic comedies to watch together. With a blanket wrapped tightly around you both and his arm slung comfortably around your shoulders, the night was one of your favourites.

Even if things between you both soon escalated, resulting in missing the end of the film.