Caitlyn x Sal

Request sent privately.

MATURE CONTENT

Third Person POV

Caitlyn sat on the sofa, laughing with her best friend, Murray, as they talked non-stop about anything and everything. It had been a long time since the two had been able to catch up properly, what with the hectic working schedule Murray and Caitlyn's boyfriend, Sal, had to deal with.

Growing up alongside Murr, Sal knew every last detail about the man, including the way that he was around women. In a sense, Sal often felt threatened that Murray could steal Caitlyn from him at any moment, but he trusted the girl enough to put his mind at ease.

After a long evening of punishment planning with Brian, Sal made his way back to his and Caitlyn's apartment, as he parked up, before climbing the stairs to his front door. Before he was even able to push his key into the lock, Sal could hear the laughter of the two best friends come from inside his place, as he rolled his eyes, and grumbled to himself.

Opening the door, Sal came to find them both sat on the same sofa, with Murray's hand inches away from Caitlyn's, as his brows furrowed, storming over to the pair of them. Startled by her boyfriend's sudden appearance, Caitlyn took in the glare on his face, knowing full well why the man was so upset. Sal, in his paranoid state, had brought the topic up once before, with things not ending so well between the two, as they took a break from one another for a couple of weeks, until Sal talked Caitlyn back into the relationship – promising her that he was done with the accusations.

"Hey, Bud," Murray greeted, standing to his feet, as he held his hand out to Sal, awaiting him to accept the offer of his handshake.

Sal peered down to his hand, a scowl set upon his features, as he ignored his friend's presence, turning his attention onto Caitlyn.

"You said that we were having an evening to ourselves." Sal commented bluntly, as Caitlyn nodded her head slowly, perplexity written on her face.

"I did, Sal, but you were out with Brian...what do you expect me to do? Wait until you return, before being allowed to have fun on my own?" She argued, as Sal scoffed, shaking his head.

"No," He disagreed, pointing a finger sharply in Murray's direction. "But you could at least tell me that you were having company over! What if...I don't know, what if I came home naked?"

Gaining a displeased look from both Caitlyn and Murray, Sal grew flustered, as he sighed to himself. "Forget that I said that...but my point still stands!"

"What? So, I have to run everything that I do passed you now do I, Sal?" Caitlyn protested, watching, as her boyfriend twitched his neck, swallowing back his frustration.

"No...I guess not," He shrugged, as Caitlyn shot Murr a questioning look.

"Then why say it?"

"Because..." Sal hesitated to answer, knowing that the truth would hurt not only his girlfriend's feelings, but his best friend's also. "I don't know."

"I'd best get back home." Murray inputted, sensing the awkwardness in the room, having a feeling that he was the reason behind the couple's arguing.

"You don't have to." Caitlyn offered, as Murray pulled her into a hug, and shook his head.

"No, no," He answered. "It's getting late anyway."

Murray grabbed his jacket, bidding goodbye to both Caitlyn and Sal, as Sal led him to the front door. "I'll see you at work tomorrow, Buddy."