Flesh (VuLqUiNn BiTcH)

Some readers were asking for more VulQuinn, so here you go :)))

Sal's POV

Don't ask me what happened, it was just meant to be a typical evening hanging out with my best friend; next thing I know, we're in my bedroom, doing things that probably never should have happened in the first place. Not just because Brian is my best friend, but now I feel this connection towards him; one of which is stronger than that of a friend.

I was falling for him.

This is not the way into my heart. Into my head
Into my brain. Into none of the above

"Sal," Brian sat to my side on the bed, his hand hesitant to move from atop of mine, as I turned to look the man in the eyes. "Do you think that we're making a big mistake here?"

"Honestly, I-I have no idea." I answered, shrugging my shoulders. "This could be the beginning of something...o-or,"

I paused, taking in the slight fear etched across the man's face. "Or this could break us apart."

Brian stalled over his response, as he peered down to his feet, thinking over everything in his head. We had been friends for so long, and it would take something drastic to drive us apart. Although, I knew that we were both thinking the same fear – what if we're holding back from a reality that's destined to happen? Maybe Brian and myself are meant to be more than just friends, who knows?

This is just my way of unleashing
The feelings deep inside of me

"Fuck it." He declared, bringing his hands to my face, pulling me in roughly, as his lips brushed softly against my own.

I tried to resist Brian's touch, in fear that I would lose him as a friend after such an encounter, but something in my mind made me abide those feelings. Giving in to the kiss, I relaxed into him, as Brian took control of the moment; running his tongue along my lower lip, requesting entry.

Parting my mouth, his tongue slipped in to meet with mine, as the kiss deepened between us. Gently pushing at my shoulder, Brian laid me down along the bed, soon climbing on top of me, as he straddled at my waist.

His fingers continued to caress down my cheeks, and along my jaw, before they soon found their way into my hair; tugging, as his hips slowly rolled against me. Through his pants, I could feel his anticipation bursting through the denim.

This spark of black that I seem to love
We can get a little crazy just for fun

Running his hands down my arms, Brian soon let his palms wrap firmly around my own, as he held onto my hands tightly. I was soon pinned down against the bed, my hands either side of my head, as he broke away from the caress of our lips, with a serene silence coming between us.

I studied his eyes, unable to stop the smallest of smiles from playing on my lips, as Brian picked up on my slight grin. Neither one of us said a word, just taking the time to appreciate one another in this new found intimacy that was a surprise to us both.

"I've never really noticed how many tones of green are held within your eyes before, Sal." Brian commented softly, leaning closer. "It's like a maze of patterns that I would quite happily get lost in over and over again."

His words took me by surprise – I had no idea that Brian was a one for using his words to seduce a person, rather than just using that flirty and confident personality that he portrays.

Don't even try to hold it back
Just let go

Before I could respond, Brian started to lead a trail of kisses down my neck, as he moved a hand to the collar of my tee, exposing the skin of my shoulder. His touch tickled me slightly; the coarseness of his stubble grazing over my skin was like a thousand tiny, sharp needles poking at the tender flesh.