Chloe x Sal x Q

Request sent in by @Clobow2004_070504

SMUT WARNING!

Set when they were in their 20's.

Third Person POV           

"So let me get this straight, you two...want to have sex with me...at the same time?" Chloe questioned, as her boyfriend, Sal, and his best friend, Q, nodded eagerly. It was clear that Sal had been discussing how good she was in bed, which resulted in Q wanting a piece of the action.

"Yes, Babe...that's kind of what a threesome means." Sal chuckled, as he elbowed Q in the side. Q's cheeks blushed, as he stifled a laugh.

"Why? Sal, I thought you were very protective over me, I mean you get mad when another guy even looks at me...?" She was puzzled by his sudden change in attitude. Sal shrugged his shoulders, pouting out his bottom lip.

"I can trust Q, plus you're always saying about trying something new in the bedroom, that could be Q!" He persuaded Chloe, as she reluctantly nodded, not without a roll of her eyes. Sal jumped up from the sofa, picking Chloe up in his arms, as he carried her up the stairs into their bedroom, as Q followed eagerly behind. Once in the room, Sal laid her down on the bed, immediately pressing his lips to hers. His hands roamed her body, pulling at her clothing, as he stripped her down to just her underwear. Q stood behind, slowly undressing himself, not wanting to miss out on any of the action. The truth is, this was Q's first time at...well, you know. He had told Sal that he was waiting for the right girl, which of course was an excuse, until Sal suggested the threesome. Q jumped at the chance, not wanting to wait any longer to get his dick sucked.

Sal slipped his tongue passed her lips, as he kissed her passionately, with his hips rolling against her groin. She could feel his hardened member press against her body, he was more than ready to be inside of her. Q stood behind the couple in his boxers, his body trembling, as he anticipated to even touch her. He could feel his boxers tighten around his length, as he became excited by the action happening in front of him. Sal slipped his t-shirt over his head, throwing it back towards Q, who caught it in his hands. Sal glided his fingertips down Chloe's body, his digits soon making their way down to her panties. He touched her core through the fabric, feeling the effect he always had on her.

"Who made you this wet, Baby?" He whispered into her ear, sending a tingle down her spine. Chloe could only answer in short breaths, as he started to stroke her through her panties. Her body writhed, as his touch took its toll on her. Sal could see the effect he was having on his girlfriend, as he turned his head to face Q, smirking proudly. Q gulped nervously, worrying that he wasn't going to be good enough, and that Sal would show him up. Sal pulled away from Chloe, as he unzipped his jeans, letting them fall to his ankles. He stepped out of them, before whipping his boxers down too. He cupped his manhood, as he gestured to Q to make his move on the girl. Q took a deep breath, as he walked over to the bed, climbing over her body, as he straddled her shoulders. He slipped his hand down his boxers, pulling his shaft out, stroking himself softly. Chloe placed her hands to the back of his thighs, as she opened her mouth, awaiting his length. Q slowly pushed his tip passed her lips, his hips gently rocking back and forth, as though he was afraid to harm her in some way. His body tingled, as he gripped onto the headboard. He threw his head back, his breathing becoming scarce, as the pleasure overwhelmed his senses.

Meanwhile, Sal bent down, placing his head between her legs, as he softly kissed up and down her inner thighs, teasing Chloe immensely. He teasingly inched closer to where she craved him, as he slowly slipped her panties down her legs, throwing them to the floor. His strong grip on her thighs refrained her from moving, as his tongue soon became buried amongst her folds. He flicked his tongue in every direction, reaching as far as he could, hitting her in her sweet spot, as she squirmed against him. The pleasure of Sal's tongue made her moan against Q's length, which sent him over the edge. His dick twitched in her mouth, before he exploded, shooting his load down her throat. He pulled his length out, as he collapsed onto the bed, tucking himself back into his boxers. He panted deeply, a wide smile on his face. Finally, finally, he had felt the sense of pleasure that he had been craving. Chloe started to buck her hips, as Sal's tongue dove deeper and deeper. Her hands pulled at his strands of hair, before she couldn't take his assault anymore. She let out a deep moan, as she spilled onto his tongue. Sal lapped up her creation, swallowing profusely, before pulling away. He wiped his mouth dry with the back of his hand, as he raised an eyebrow at Q, who had just about caught his breath.

"Go on, your turn." Sal smirked, as he watched Q clamber from his spot to in-between Chloe's legs. Sal gave her a deep kiss, letting her taste herself on his tongue, before curling his arms around her, and unclasping her bra. He straddled her body, facing away from her, as he moved her hands to her breasts. He made her cup them together, as he positioned his dick between them. Sal's hips slowly started to buck, as he studied his dick in-between her breasts. He had always wanted to fuck her boobs, and saw this as his only chance to.

Q, on the other hand, was watching the encounter between them, taking notes for the future, before shaking himself out of his daze. He stared down at her core, his eyes shifting to his hand, before he slowly pushed two fingers into her opening. He looked up, to be met by Sal egging him on. Q started to move his hand, seeing the trembling of Chloe's body. He had a sudden wave of confidence, as his hand began to move at a lightening pace. Sal, seeing that his friend could show him up, placed his thumb to her nub, as he continued to rock his hips back and forth. The two men assaulted her core with their fingers, as Chloe struggled to say a formidable sentence. Her hips bucked, trying to break away from their touch, but she was trapped. Q curled his fingers upwards, hitting her in her sweet spot, before quickly pulling his fingers out. He licked them clean, wanting to have his first taste of a woman. Q immediately sat up on his knees, guiding his dick out of his boxers and into her opening, the instant relief overriding his body. His hands clasped onto her hips, as he started to thrust his hips, his pace gradually building.

"F-Feels so...so...so good!" Q whimpered, as he hissed through gritted teeth. Sal could feel his climax build, as he looked down to his length gliding through the valley of her breasts. He let out a string of profanities, as he spilled onto her stomach. He removed himself from atop of Chloe, kneeling next to her, as he ran his fingers through his creation. He pushed his finger into her mouth, letting her taste him, as a smirk sprawled across his face.

"How do I taste Baby Girl?" He whispered seductively, as her lips smacked against his fingers. Chloe licked her lips, her teeth nibbling at her bottom lip, as she slyly winked at Sal. He lunged forward, kissing her passionately, his smile printing against her face. He sat back against the bed, as Q finished up his task. He pulled out of her, collapsing to her other side, panting for breath. He looked across at Chloe and Sal, his face showing nothing but excitement.

"That was...wow, I-I have no fucking words!" He exclaimed, as he tried to catch his breath. Sal held his fist up, waiting for Q to pound it, as Chloe rolled her eyes, a slight giggle escaping from her lips. "We-We...We have to do that again!"

"Woah, hold your horses buddy. You can go and get your own girl now." Sal chuckled, as Q nodded along. Sal wrapped his arms around Chloe, as she cuddled into his chest. He softly kissed her forehead, as the trio remained silent for a short while.

Sure, Sal had enjoyed the threesome, but he knew that he didn't want to have to share Chloe ever again, even if it was with his best friend. He thought of this idea to help Q gain the confidence he needed to find his own girl, to which he felt ready to do.