Q (x Katie)

Request sent privately.

SMUT WARNING!

Katie's POV

I was done, completely done. What was meant to be an eight hour shift soon turned into a thirteen hour one, and now I'm completely exhausted. Tonight was supposed to be my evening with my boyfriend, Q, but the hospital were understaffed and needed me. Don't get me wrong, I love my job as a nurse; it can be very rewarding...but I just wanted to get back and be in his arms again. No matter how bad my day has been, Q always knows how to make it better, and that's all I wanted at this moment in time.

I pulled into the driveway, putting my car in park, before sluggishly clambering out of the vehicle. I grabbed my bag, locking up my car, as I slowly shuffled my way to the door. I could see through the front window that Q was home, probably playing video games no doubt. I stepped into the hallway, chucking my bag to the ground, and kicking my shoes off, as I closed the door behind me. Q must have heard me, as his voice echoed through the halls.

"Hey, Sweetheart." He called out, as I made my way through to the living room. I was right, there he was sat on the floor playing Zelda. He paused his game, standing from the ground, and instantly pulled me into a hug. I guess that he could tell that I had had a bad day. "How was work?"

"Ugh," I groaned out, pulling away from him and slumping down onto the sofa. "Don't talk to me about it. I'm so tired."

"Not too tired I hope." Q winked, as he took a seat next to me. It was a good thing that I had gotten changed out of my scrubs at the hospital, because I was too tired to even contemplate that right now. He placed a kiss to my cheek, causing me to blush. He leant across, placing another kiss to my cheek, I knew this trick all too well. I knew that he was going to keep going until I gave in, but that night, I just wanted to see how far he'd go.

I took the controller out of his grasp, unpausing the game and started playing myself. Q gasped dramatically, using my distraction to his advantage. He rested his chin against my shoulder, just looking at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him smiling lovingly at me, and before I knew it, his lips were against my cheek once again. He pecked multiple times, the sound of his lips smacking against my skin filling the room. Q decided to take it one step further, moving his lips down to my neck. He started to kiss and suck at my skin, his coarse beard tickling me. I tried to cower away from his touch, but his lips just buried deeper into the crook of my neck. I let out a giggle, as he slowly pushed me down onto the sofa. He brushed the controller out of my hand, letting it fall to the ground, as he rolled me onto my back, and held himself above me. Q's chocolate brown eyes stared into mine, as I witnessed a smile pull at his lips.

"What are you staring at, Q?" I asked through a giggle, as he shifted so that he was straddling my hips. His hands planted onto my waist, as he shook his head.

"Am I not allowed to admire my beautiful girlfriend? Huh, Katie?" He laughed, causing me to blush. See, I told you that he always knew how to make me forget about the bad.

Q rested his front against my chest, as he just cuddled into me. I brought a hand up to his hair, running my fingers through his thick tangles. It was so soft to touch, I couldn't get enough of it. The two of us laid there for a short while, just appreciating the embrace of one another, when I felt Q's hips begin to slowly roll up against me. I knew where this was heading. He placed his hands either side of me onto the sofa, as he held himself above me once more. His fingers hooked underneath the hem of my t-shirt, as he slowly pulled the fabric up my body, and over my head. He threw the item of clothing to the floor, before shuffling his way down my legs, whilst still straddling me. Q ran his fingers along my stomach, as he gripped onto my jeans. He popped open the button, slowly unzipping them, as he yanked them down. He stood up from where he was sat, pulling my jeans off the rest of the way, before sorting himself out. He slipped his tee over his head, and let his shorts fall down to his ankles. He stepped out of the pile, as he soon joined me back on the sofa. He straddled my hips, making me feel his hardened member poke through his boxers, rubbing against my thigh. Q curled his arms around my back, fiddling with the clasp of my bra, before it finally popped open. He added the material to the growing pile of clothes on the floor, before his hands cupped my breasts. He leant down, placing a soft kiss to my lips, before leading a trail down my neck, and making his way towards my chest. I threw my head back against the arm of the sofa, as his mouth went to work. I can't explain to you how well that man can assault me with just his tongue alone. He was so enticing, always making me crave for more.

"God, you're amazing." He muttered, as his lips enclosed around my nipple. The radiation from his breath conflicted with the cold air surrounding us, sending a shiver down my spine. My body writhed beneath him, and I could just feel his cheeky smirk print against my skin. Q knew that I couldn't take much more of his teasing, as he pulled away, and hooked his fingers underneath the waistline of my panties. He ripped them from me, exposing my already soaked core. His fingers danced at my opening, before his forefinger and middle finger pushed into my entrance, instantly curling upwards, hitting my sweet spot. "Who made you this wet, Baby?"

I smiled hard at his smirk, before his fingers started to push in and out. There was no denying in who was in control, but don't worry, I'll get my revenge on him sooner or later. Q licked his lips seductively, as he tortured me with his fingers. He could tell that my climax was nearing, purposely slowing his movements to leave me on edge. I arched my back, as I released onto his fingers. Q brought his hand up to his mouth, licking them slyly. I was panting, trying to catch my breath, as Q watched me, a smug smile upon his face. He was proud of the effect that he had on me. As I came down from my high, a sudden streak of dominance struck through me. I flipped us over, so that I lay on top of him. I slithered down his body, pulling his boxers down with anticipation, letting his member spring free. It was safe to say that he was more than ready. I wrapped my fingers around his girth, running my tongue along his tip. I went to enclose my lips around his length, before stopping myself. He had teased me enough, now it was my turn. Q's head shot up, staring at me.

"Babe!" He whined, as I let out a giggle. He watched me lower down to his length again, before dropping his head back against the sofa. I once again pulled away, causing Q to cry out for my touch. "C'mon...stop teasing me!" He called out. I latched my tongue onto the base of his shaft, licking my way up to his tip, before finally enclosing his tip – properly this time. I heard a shaky breath come from the head of the sofa, as I continued my assault of love. I soon felt a hand creep up the back of my head, gripping tightly onto my hair, before pressing my head down. I knew that Q was getting weak from my touch, his legs were trembling beneath me. His dick soon twitched in my mouth, as he spilled onto my tongue. Q raised his head up, watching my move, as I swallowed it all. His teeth nipped at his lower lip, as one of his eyebrows raised. I'm guessing that he liked what he saw.

I clambered back up his body, as he held an arm out for me to cuddle into. He pulled me into his chest tightly, as I placed a kiss to his tender skin. I could hear his heart thump into my ear, as his chest rose and fell with every breath he took. Q pulled at the blanket that hung over the back of the sofa, covering the material over us to keep us warm. We stayed there together, as we both drifted off to sleep.

I loved Q with all of my heart, I always know that no matter how bad of a day I've had, he'll always find a way to cheer me up. He was a kind-hearted soul, and I was so thankful to have him by my side through everything.