Tonight, I'm Loving You (Brian x Madison)

Request sent privately.

Long awaiting the return of her husband, Madison had set the scene around the house; seeing as it was their second anniversary of being married. She wanted to make the night special, what with Brian's long working hours, the couple rarely had an evening together, and so, it was important to them both to set this evening aside for one another.

Candles lit the hallways, leading a trail down to the bedroom, where rose petals scattered the bed and scented candles filled the adjoined bathroom, with a bubble bath warm and ready to be enjoyed. Hearing the sound of a key in the front door, Madison sprinted to the bedroom, closing the door behind her. She had to remain absolutely silent if this plan was to work properly.

Brian opened the front door, stepping into his home, only to be met by silence and darkness. His brows furrowed, as he slipped his shoes off, kicking them to one side, before closing the door behind him, so that the latch clicked back into place.

He was dressed in a navy-blue suit, wearing a patterned tie with multitude shades of blue detailing and a plain white dress shirt. Cologne that he had sprayed on earlier that day still remained upon his neck; the scent strong and inviting. Around his waist was a buckled black belt, and the shoes that he had been wearing were chestnut brown.

His feet stepped along the wooden floorboards, as Brian searched the lower level of the house, following the light emitting from the dotted candles around the rooms; barely making the house visible to the naked eye.

"Sweetheart, I'm home..." Brian called out, still not having much luck in finding the girl, as he approached the bottom of the stairs, placing his hand to the banister. "Madison? Where are you, Love?"

Receiving no answer, Brian kept searching, as he slowly climbed the stairs, smiling at the fire engine red rose petals upon each step. It was then that Brian noticed the different photos that had been strategically placed in frames every three stairs.

Leaning down, Brian took one frame in his hand that caught his eye. It was a photo of their wedding day; his hands around her waist, as they shared a soft kiss. The memory came flooding back to Brian, the taste of Madison's sweet kisses filled his mouth, almost as if they were kissing right that second.

Standing outside of the bedroom door, Brian knew that this was where his wife had been hiding all along, as he swept a hand over his hair, making sure that he looked his best, before his hand clasped around the door handle, soon pushing open the door.

His eyes were met by the most romantic view he could ever ask for, an admirable smile playing upon his features, moving a step forward into the room. Madison lay on the bed waiting for the man, surrounded by the same petals that had trailed the hallway floors, wearing nothing but a smile from head to toe.

"Welcome home," She simpered, her voice warm and tender.

Brian took a moment to let the sight sink in, as his hand reached for the knot of his tie, pulling gently at the fabric to loosen the restraint from around his throat, as he swallowed hard in awe.

"Y-You look beautiful...." The man commented, lost within a daze, as his eyes searched her body. "I'll never tire of seeing you with such little on."

"All for you, Babe," Madison breathed, gesturing with her finger for Brian to step closer.

Kneeling on the edge of the bed, Madison made grabby hands for the man, as Brian made his way over to her, his hands moving to sit comfortably at her hips, as Madison snaked her arms around his neck. She pressed a kiss to his lips, slowly moving the trail to his jaw, as the coarse facial hair upon his face scratched at her – the touch lighting a fire inside of her chest.