Brian x Reader - Pleasure and Pain

Based off a tumblr post I saw mehh.

Reader's POV

When did everything in the world begin to revolve around sex? It's about who's having sex with who, or is this person even any good at it? This celebrity is a symbol of sex, but this one isn't. What does that even mean in the first place? Who even cares? Why can't people mind their own business; or why do people feel the need to share every living detail on social media platforms? Why are things never just based around the relationship itself, rather than just the sex involved?

I'll tell you.

The answer is that sex and the idea of virginity is a popular social construct that binds us to one another; it creates a feeling of want, of need. It brings two, three, or even more, people together and gives them the freedom to explore and express themselves with the person/s that they love; or simply someone that they have only just met.

Though, I would know no such feeling. Maybe that's why I'm confused on how something so intimate, so vulnerable, can feel just that good. I wouldn't know, I've never had sex, I just don't have anyone to do it with. I'm a twenty-something-year-old who has never had sex. I admit it. Sue me.

It's not that I've never had boyfriends, I've had multiple in my life, but it didn't feel right to let them take that innocent side away from me. Everyone treats sex like some sort of game, but not me. That exposure of my deepest and darkest secrets; my pleasures and insecurities all on show. I'm giving them the permission to touch me in ways that I have never been touched before. It's not something that's easy for me to do. I just want to find the right person; someone who will stop if I ask them to, who will respect my wishes and take things slow, someone who will make me feel beautiful in a body that I've hated for as long as I can remember.

And now I have.

Brian and I have been together for a little over a year and it has been the best time of my life. Not to sound too cliché or anything. He's the sweetest person I have ever known, and I trust him with every bone in my body. He's shown me things no one else has; almost as though I've found a part of myself within him. Which brings us to the present situation I find myself in.

My clothes lie spread across the floor along with Brian's. His hands roam up and down the entirety of my body, touching me in places that have never been grazed in this way before. And for once, I'm okay with it. If anything, I want him to touch me. I want to feel what everyone says is amazing. I want Brian to be the one to cause it.

I pull his face to mine and press my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he holds me around my waist. Being so tightly held in his embrace holds a feeling of security and warmth that felt so right.

He pulls back and leans his forehead against mine. "Are you sure about this?"

"I've never been so sure about anything in my life." I reply, smiling small, as I felt the warmth blush upon my cheeks.

Brian smiles and connects our lips together again. His hands move down to my waist and clasps at my hips firmly. The sensation that he already has shooting through me causes a small whine to come pouring from my mouth, as Brian trails his lips down to the base of my neck; biting at the tender skin.

He hums gently, as he travels further down my body, leaving a trail of affection and marking a canvas that has never been touched before. Reaching my naval, Brian peers up, as I nod and he smirks in return. His fingertips trace down my chest, sending a shiver to ripple its way up my spine, as I embraced the moment with open arms.

Dotting kisses along my hipbone, Brian continues to heighten all five senses, as I reach around him and claw my fingers through his hair; my hips bucking unwillingly at the feel of him hard against my centre. I suddenly realise that this is actually happening, feeling my heart begin to race inside of my chest and my breathing becoming scarce.