Christine x Sal

Request sent in by Murracula  

SMUT WARNING!

Third Person POV

Christine stood in front of the mirror, getting herself ready for the date night with her long term boyfriend. She was styling her hair, when she heard a frustrated sigh come from the adjacent bedroom, followed by the slamming of drawers.

"Sal?" She called out, as the man stepped to the doorway of the bathroom, looking flustered. "What's wrong?"

"I can't find my tie..." He frowned.

"Which one? Can't you just wear another one?"

"No, it's my favourite one, and I want to look my best for our night together. I can't find the one with the little fishies all over it." Christine looked at the man, as he shrugged his shoulders. "What?"

"Little fishies?" She laughed lightly. "How old are you?"

"Shut it, you." He smirked playfully, as Christine smiled at him.

She turned back to the mirror, watching through the reflection, as Sal started to sift through the cupboards under the counter. He came to a stop, sniffing loudly, as he searched for the scent with his nose.

"What's that smell? It's nice." He quizzed.

"It's the perfume you got me for my birthday, Babe." She replied, as Sal smiled.

Not a word was spoken for a short while, before the sound of Sal clearing his throat came from behind her. Christine turned to face him, as a dirty smile played on his lips. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing..." Sal responded innocently, the heat rising to his cheeks.

"I can tell that you're thinking of something dirty, Sal." Christine giggled, as Sal shrugged his shoulders. He stepped behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, as he placed a soft kiss to her shoulder.

He slowly inched further up her neck, leaving a trail of kisses, soon reaching to just under her earlobe. It was then that his coarse, deep voice whispered into her ear, sending a shiver rippling down the girl's spine.

"They say that women spray perfume wherever they want to be kissed." He stated, as Christine turned her head to him, her eyebrows arched playfully.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm." Sal nodded, a cheeky smile playing on his lips. He inhaled deeply, smelling the scent emitting from her neck. "See, you want to be kissed on your neck."

Sal latched his lips onto the flesh of her neck, sucking gently, before he pulled away, admiring the small love bite he had marked her with. His hands ran against hers, as he pulled her arm up, smelling her wrists. He softly placed multiple kisses to her wrist, as she turned around, leaning back against the counter. Sal studied her body, bringing his gaze up to lock onto hers.

"Anywhere else you want to be kissed?" He smirked, feeling her body press against his.

Sal watched, as Christine reached behind her, grabbing the perfume bottle. She removed the top, eyeing the man teasingly, as she pulled the waistband to her pants away from her, spraying two bursts of perfume down her underwear. Sal's eyes widened, as he swallowed hard, the sexual torture getting the better of him. He eyed the girl, as her eyebrows waggled playfully.

Sal slipped two fingers around the waistband to her pants, tugging her closer to him by her hips, as his free arm coiled around her body. He leant in to kiss her, letting his lips run along hers, as his tongue requested entry. Christine parted her mouth, giving Sal the opportunity to obtain control, as he deepened the kiss, their tongues becoming tangled. He broke away, biting at his lower lip, as he shook his head slowly.

"You're dirty." He almost laughed, as Christine's hands played with the open collar to his shirt. Sal kissed her briefly once more, as he glanced towards the bedroom. "You fancy skipping on our date night?"

"I've always hated Oliver's anyway." Christine blurted out, just before Sal's lips came crashing back down onto hers hastily, as she coiled her arms around his neck. His hands clasped tightly at her hips, as he guided her backwards into the bedroom, their lips never parting.

By the time they had reached the bed, Christine's clothes had been thrown to the floor, as she stood in front of him in just her underwear. Sal's eyes scavenged her body, his teeth nipping at his lower lip, as a deep, slow laugh passed his lips.

"You look beautiful." He gushed, as Christine felt the blush stain against her cheeks.

Sal brought himself closer to her, as he slowly lowered her down onto the bed. He kissed at her neck, as his hips rolled against her, letting her feel his erection bulge through his suit trousers, wanting rid of the material prison keeping him hostage. Sal straddled her hips, as he yanked at his shirt, popping the buttons open in one swift motion, as he pulled the fabric from atop of his shoulders, throwing it to the floor.

Meanwhile, Christine's fingers fiddled with the buckle to his belt, as she loosened the restraint around him, and slipped her hand under the waistband to his boxers, the warmth of her hand connecting with his shaft. She could sense that Sal was growing impatient, as a stifled moan escaped him. The brush of his breath against her neck causing goose bumps to form along her skin. Sal brought his hands around her back, as he unclasped her bra, removing it from her shoulders. He slithered down her body, letting his tepid breath fan against her covered core, his fingers hooking around her panties, soon pulling them down.

Sal stood from the bed momentarily, letting his pants and boxers drop to his ankles. He clambered back onto the bed, situating himself to line with her core, as he threw her legs over his shoulders. His hands held firmly onto her hips, as he brought his lips down, connecting with her core. Squirming underneath his touch, Christine brought her hands down, entangling her fingers with his curls of hair, as she writhed at his assault on her sex.

It didn't take Sal long to bring her high to, as he soon felt her spill onto his tongue, tasting her essence, as she panted for breath. He broke away from her heat, ascending her body, as he pressed a kiss to her jaw. As Christine's high ceased, a streak of dominance overwhelmed her, as she pushed at Sal's shoulder, rolling him onto his back, as she crawled on top of him. Her hand wrapped tightly around his length, as her lips soon enclosed around his tip, with her tongue running along his slit. Sal threw his head back against the pillows, the blissful sensation inundating his senses, as she took as much of him as she could in her mouth.

"Fuck." Sal breathed, as his eyes slammed shut. He desperately wanted to watch her, but the overwhelming assault on him was too strong for him to handle.

He could feel his climax inching closer, as he abruptly pushed the girl from him, not wanting this intimate moment between them both to end so soon. Sal pulled Christine up the bed, holding himself above her, as he studied her features; how her red hair fell over her shoulders, or how the smile that he loved never seemed to leave her face. He peered down to their hips, as he guided himself into her, giving her a short amount of time to adjust to his size, before he started to thrust his hips into her. His pace gradually built, as he fitted into a rhythm, feeling Christine coil her arms around his neck, bringing Sal down to rest against her chest.

"I l-love you." He grunted, as he got lost in the ecstasy, the euphoria writhing through his veins. He continued to roll his hips, as he kissed her deeply, all of the passion that he held for the girl seeping through him.

Sal could feel his high breach, as he thrusted forcefully into her one last time, ultimately triggering Christine's high, as she spilled down his shaft. Sal emptied himself into her, before pulling out and collapsing to her side. Sweat drenched his chest, as he turned to face her, coming to find that Christine was already looking at him.

"I love you too." She giggled, as she leant across, kissing at his cheek.