Your Man (Cowboy Brian x Reader)

I've forgotten who requested this, my bad :/

Crashing through the door to the bar, the whole place fell silent, as all eyes fell onto the two men stood in the doorway, with their cowboy hats lowered enough to cover their eyes. The shorter and broader of the two was dressed in a baby blue and cream plaid shirt, with navy detailing around the collar and shoulders, and ecru coloured pants. His belt buckle showed a glint of silver, his boots a muddy brown shade and the spurs a dusted gold.

The second and slightly taller of the two wore a blood-red shirt that had black lining across the front, black pants that clung to his waist securely by his belt and a pair of chestnut brown boots at his feet. Atop of his shoulder-length darkened hair sat a black cowboy hat, emphasising on the detailing of his shirt, and a long piece of straw was grasped between his teeth in the corner of his mouth.

Without a word, the two men stepped their way into the ranch, slowly and intimidatingly taking their time. Other patrons settled back into their own private conversations, as though there had been no disturbance, but one pair of girls in the corner of the large room remained silent; with eyes still glued to the two men. They watched, as the men found their own table not too far from where they were sat, muttering to themselves.

"Who are they?" The youngest of the two girls asked, her smoky eyes settled upon the man nearest to her.

"No idea." Her friend replied, her focus altering, as the darker haired man look up briefly, catching her eye. A flush of crimson red swept across her face at the second's worth of eye contact that she had shared with the stranger; she could have sworn that she saw a smirk pull at his lips.

"Outlaws." Bryony nodded. "They must be."

"What makes you say that?" Her friend laughed nervously. "They don't exactly scream danger, do they?"

"[Y/N], just look at the way they walked in here...it was like they owned the place!"

"They probably were just out hog hunting and decided to stop here on their way back..." [Y/N] shrugged, before commenting under her breath. "I wish he would hogtie me..."

"I heard that." Bryony smirked. "Although, I could say the same about his friend."

The two girls continued to talk amongst themselves, when a clearing of the throat came from beside them. Turning to the source of the sound, both girls looked up to find both men stood at their table, both with their thumbs hooked around the loops of their belts.

"Evening, ladies." The man dressed in blue greeted hoarsely, shooting his friend a look to get him to talk.

"We couldn't help but notice that you were looking over at us," His friend continued to explain their arrival. "And we wondered if you would like to join us at our table."

Bryony and [Y/N] turned to one another, the same expression of intriguing across the both of their faces. Bryony's eyes met with the man who had grabbed her attention first, choosing to play a little game with him.

"What makes you think that we'd accept your offer without even knowing your names?" She toyed, as both men fidgeted in their places nervously.

"Well," The man regained composure, choosing to play along with her tone. "We can start with that."

He held his hand to her, as Bryony eyed him suspiciously, before accepting the offer of his gentlemanly gesture. The man let his thumb run along her fingers, before leaning down to press a kiss to the back of her hand. "I'm Sal, and this is-."

"Brian." His friend stepped in, shooting [Y/N] a pleasing smile. "We were out hunting and, on our way back, noticed this little place that we have never been inside before, only around the grounds."

His deep-set eyes locked onto hers. "And I'm so glad that we did."

Brian and Sal pulled a chair each from nearby tables that weren't using them, as they took a seat next to their respected girls. Sal and Bryony were having their own conversation, getting to know more about each other, as Brian did the same with [Y/N]. He gestured for her to scoot closer to him, before he leaned in closer, bringing his lips to line with her ear.

"I saw the way you looked at me earlier." He recalled softly. "That wasn't just a 'get to know me' look. I know what you're after."

"I have no idea what you mean," [Y/N] blushed, biting back an embarrassed smile.

"You know exactly what I mean." Brian pressed, moving a hand down to rest at her thigh.

His grip on her gradually constricted, and before the girl could fight her feelings that had already grown for the man, she could feel the palm of his hand gently ascending further up her leg. "Don't deny it, I heard what you said."

"A-And...what...what would th-that be?" She asked with bated breath, fighting the urge to give in to his touch.

"I wish he would hogtie me." Brian quoted, a devilish grin settled upon his features, knowing that he was right and [Y/N] couldn't deny it.

Tauntingly, Brian continued to toy with the girl, as his fingers soon slipped beneath the waistband to her denim shorts. His eyes studied her face; how her teeth became buried in her lower lip, swallowing back any verbal response to the feel of him. Her eyes had slipped shut, embracing the connection, and before too long, Brian's lips had met with the flesh of her neck; biting and contusing the tender skin between his teeth.

Across the table, Bryony and Sal had been brought out of their own exchanging of words, as they both stared at their friends. Sal shook his head, chuckling to himself, as Bryony turned to him, with a questioning look upon her face.

"Is he always that forward?" She asked, receiving a nod from Sal.

"Never was one for much talking." He explained. "Me, however, I like to get to know a girl before I do anything like that..."

"Well..." Bryony coaxed. "Do you know enough about me now?"

Sal's eyes lit up with a new kind of light, as he let his gaze lock onto hers. He was about to lean in to seize the moment, when the force of Brian's assault at [Y/N]'s neck pushed her back into Bryony.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Sal needn't wait for an answer, as Bryony took him by the hand and guided him out of the door and back to her room on the floor above.

The sudden sound of scraping chairs brought Brian out from his daze, as he broke away, coming to find that his friend had disappeared. [Y/N] looked at him, before shrugging her shoulders indifferently and letting her arms snake around Brian's neck, bringing him in to kiss him properly. Her fingers found their way up into his hair, knocking his cowboy hat off in the process, as Brian enclosed the girl in his embrace, with his hands exploring up and down her back.

Pulling apart from each other, with Brian's hair now tousled and a mess, he went to press a kiss to her cheek, when [Y/N] stopped him from doing so.

"I would suggest to go back to my room...but I dread to think what the other two are up to in there already." She laughed.

"I know a place." Brian offered. "No one will find us there."

Taking [Y/N] by the hand – and retrieving his hat from the floor - Brian weaved them both through the mess of tables around the room, before holding the door open for her. As they stepped outside, he guided the girl round the back of the ranch, where, in the distance, a battered and rickety looking barn stood. "It's a little run down, but I'm sure we can make it work."

Sneaking into the building through a hole between the wooden slats, Brian pointed up to the hay loft, where a single lantern would lighten their surroundings. He assisted [Y/N] up the ladder, before the pair of them found themselves building a make-shift bed out of the hay bales.

"Like I said," Brian expressed embarrassingly. "We can make it work, just be careful of the straw at your as-!"

But before the words had left his lips, [Y/N] had seized him in a deep kiss; the force behind the affection sending them both falling backwards into the pile of hay, where things between the two grew more heated as the evening went on.