Adante, Adante (Brian x Ellie)

I forgot to post yesterday because I'm a forgetful shrimp mkay. But thank you for 200 followers!

I can't remember who requested this, or what was requested exactly. My notes were lost and all I had left was the title of the chapter. My apologies to whomever if this isn't what was asked for!

*Let's pretend that Brian's a tiny 22 year old in 2018 for this chapter okay*

MATURE CONTENT

Ellie's POV

Brian and I had been together for a year now, we met on the evening of my 21st birthday, when I was out for a meal with my friends. He was sat across the way from me, and every time that I looked up, I could feel these two brown eyes watching over me, as I turned, witnessing the small smirk being shot in my direction from the man.

He was accompanied by what appeared to be his three best friends; one with a spike of brown hair, one looking as though he was beginning to lose his hair, and the final friend, who had one of the best laughs that I had ever heard.

The group was loud and rambunctious, but the boy that caught my eye was one of the quietest. His deep set chocolate eyes kept gazing across at me; with his dark locks of brown hair combed over to one side. Facial hair came up missing, besides the faintest of moustaches settled upon his upper lip.

Brian soon made himself known, as he saw me heading towards the exit of the restaurant that we were in, before he came chasing after me, wrapping his hand around my arm to gain my attention.

"Excuse me," He started, his voice shaking with nerves. "I couldn't help but admire your beauty from afar, and I couldn't let a girl like you out of my sight without introducing myself."

His eyes studied my face, as the smallest of smiles played on the boy's lips. "I'm Brian, er...Brian Quinn."

"Ellie," I chuckled in response, watching, as Brian seemed to relax into the conversation a little bit more.

"Well, Ellie," He cleared his throat. "May I ask for your number, and plan for a time where we are both free to get to know one another better?"

"I would be happy to." I agreed, handing the man my phone, as he tapped my phone number into his own.

As Brian was busy focusing on getting the number correct, my eyes trailed over his face, taking in his presence. Never before had I ever been so intrigued to get to know a stranger, but there was just something about Brian that drew me in. He had the cutest of smiles, and the most admirable eyes known to mankind. His little chuckle seemed so innocent, but I can tell you now after a year of being with him that he is the complete opposite; mischievous, crafty, but loveable all at once.

"There you go," Brian spoke, handing me back the device, before his eyes locked onto mine. "I will text you soon."

His friends found him once again, dragging Brian back into the building by the collar of his shirt, as he threw a small wave my way. It didn't take Brian all that long to send a text my way. By the time that I was back home, I could see the notification pop up on my screen.

**

Back to the present day, Brian and I were still going strong. I am always reminiscing over our first date; how he'd made me feel special, and treated me better than anyone else had ever done before.

We were still young, and weren't wanting to rush things between us. Brian didn't mind, he just wanted to spend time with me. His presence always brought a smile to my face, no matter what had happened that day. Brian had a way with his words, always making me see the brighter things in life, and not to dwell on the past.