Why Did It Have To Be Me? (Brian x Reader)

I'm kind of obsessed with ABBA and the Mamma Mia films, so here, have a Josh Dylan inspired chapter because that boat scene gets me every time. Okay, bye.

MATURE CONTENT

Brian's POV

Okay, so this is a story about how my friend with benefits, [Y/N], sort of maybe soon became my girlfriend, after we realised that things between us was more than just the sex. I know this sounds cliché, but I'm now dating my best friend, and I couldn't be any happier.

Let me take you back to the night that we first met; in a club just down the street from my apartment block. I was with my friend, Sal, and his girlfriend at the time, being third-wheeled just like I normally was, and that's when I saw her across the way, dancing to the music.

When you were lonely, you needed a man
Someone to lean on, well I understand

I took her hand in mine, pulling her towards me, as my free arm curled around her waist, bringing the girl into my embrace, as our eyes locked together. Not a word was spoken, as we focused on the movements between us. Her hips rocked in time with mine, as I moved my hands to run down her back, coming to a stop at her hips.

Her arms snaked around my neck, as she soon made the first move, letting her lips latch onto mine, snatching the breath right out of my lungs. I started to kiss her back, my tongue winning dominance over her own, before breaking away to catch my breath. I didn't even know the girl's name at this point, and already I knew where things were heading between us.

"Shall we, you know?" She asked, as though she had read my mind.

I chuckled, taking her hand in mine, as I dragged her out of the club, leading her down the road back to my place; not without passing Sal making out with his own love in the corner of the room.

It's only natural
But why did it have to be me?

Entering through the front door in haste, I pinned her to the wall, peppering kisses across her cheeks and down to her neck, hearing a choked moan in response, as her hands made their way into my hair, tugging at the strands.

"I'm Brian, by the way," I panted, after pulling away to catch my breath.

"[Y/N]." She smirked, as her fingers wrapped around the collar to my plaid shirt.

I unbuckled my belt as quickly as I could, letting the denim pool at my ankles, as my boxers soon followed after. [Y/N] peered down, her eyes widening, before she looked back up at me, chuckling at the confident grin playing on my lips.

I pressed her back to the wall, grasping at her thighs, as my hips rolled against hers. The material barrier between us was the only thing stopping me from taking her right there and then. I leaned in closer, bringing my lips to her ear to whisper to her.

"Jump." Following my instruction, [Y/N] jumped up, as I wrapped her legs around my waist, myself and the wall holding her up.

Dancing my fingertips down her front, I pulled at the hem of her dress, bringing my hand to connect to her core through the laced material. I could feel her essence soaking the fabric, as I stroked her, hearing a low moan escaping her lips.

Pushing her panties to one side, I let my fingers delve into her sex, immediately curling upward to reach her sweet spot, feeling the girl tremble under my restraint. I fingered her, the pace of my hand switching between slow and fast.

It wasn't long before [Y/N] threw her head back against the wall, as her orgasm washed over her body. She spilled down my fingers, gasping for breath, as I broke my hand away, letting the taste of her drown my taste buds in euphoria. I looked into her eyes, the colouring drawing me in, before I kissed her softly, feeling my arousal spike at the thought of her tasting herself on the tip of my tongue.