Q x Britney - Tease

Request sent privately. Inspiration from a tumblr chapter.

Britney's POV

"I'll be waiting for you, Brian ;)"

That was the last text I sent to him, roughly about twenty minutes ago, ultimately finishing the series of sexually teasing messages the two of us exchanged while he was at the office. Working together had its strength and weaknesses, especially when it involves punishing the loser, and unfortunately, today was the day the guys were planning mine.

Let me take you back to how it all started.

I had just been given a place on the show Impractical Jokers, and let me tell you, working amongst the four of them is a real challenge at times. They're constantly bouncing off of each other's jokes and sometimes its hard to get a word in edgeways.

Fast forward two years of being on the show, and I had developed a mild to somewhat ridiculous obsession with Brian. It was those damn eyes. We would only ever talk to one another in flirting tones; something inside of my heart prayed that this was his way of telling me that he liked me too.

I kept my feelings to myself for so long that one day I eventually broke and couldn't contain my feelings anymore. It was the blacked-out sunglasses challenge and we were filming in the park that day. Sal, Joe and Murray were all aware of my major crush I had on their best friend, and so, they seized the opportunity to get Brian good.

Brian sat on the park bench awaiting his orders, when I was sent to sit beside him. He obviously felt the movement beside him, as he tilted his head slightly, albeit oblivious to the person next to him being me.

"Howdy," He grimaced, clearly following Joe's instructions. "Might I say you look mighty fine today."

His hands hesitated, before they blindly moved to my thigh. I felt the flush of heat hit at my cheeks, as Brian leaned in closer to whisper into my ear. "Shut up and kiss me."

And kiss him I did. He was startled by my forwardness, falling back along the bench, soon kissing me back. I could feel his smile print against my lips, as he soon put two and two together.

Pulling away, Brian finally removed his sunglasses, those deep brown eyes falling onto mine, as he smiled sheepishly, running a hand through his hair.

"How long have yo-?"

"A long time." I answered too quickly. "I couldn't wait any longer to have you, Brian."

From that day forward, the relationship between Brian and myself blossomed. We soon moved in together through a whirlwind romance and were married within the space of two years.

Back to today, I had woken up in an empty bed, with a desire I couldn't sate myself, so I decided to tease my husband about it. In the hopes that it would build up a climatic evening into one that I wouldn't forget.

I was sitting in the living room, wearing only his favourite pair of panties I had and one of his white t-shirts, imagining what could become of the night, as I waited for the man to arrive home – which should be any second now.

I bit my lip in anticipation of the feeling of his hands on me, remembering back to the message he last sent me.

"You're fucking getting it when I get home. Be ready for your punishment as soon as I'm through that door, Sweetheart."

As if on cue, Brian came storming through the front door, his lust-glazed eyes visible from the hallway in which he stood, as he soon came pacing over to me. I jumped up, a grin on my face, as he crashed his lips onto mine.