Sal x April - Backstage Sex

Request sent privately.

April's POV

Watching Sal perform on stage was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Seeing him enjoying his job alongside his best friends; his crazy faces and over-dramatic retelling of stories were my favourite things to listen to. The hot and sweaty Sal that returns after each show thanks to the heavy lights on him always got my heart racing, as I watched on from the side lines.

My eyes were locked onto him, biting at my lip, as I mentally pictured him in bed later that night; a tradition that we had started for as long as I could remember. I pressed my thighs together just to feel some sort of friction to tie me over until I could have my way with the man later on that night.

The guys said their goodbyes to the crowd and finally walked off stage. I waved across at Joe and Murr, as they headed straight for their dressing room, wanting to get back home themselves.

"Hey, April! Enjoyed the show?" Brian asked.

"As always." I smiled. "You guys were grea-!"

Before I could finish, Sal dragged me to an empty small dressing room nearby. He closed the door and pinned me against the wall. His lips attached to my neck, making his way up to my ear and bit down hard.

"You enjoyed the show, huh?" Sal whispered into my ear.

"Yeah," I breathed lowly.

He started to assault the flesh of my neck, leaving a mess of marks all over. "I saw you biting your lip and wriggling on your seat. Who caused that?"

"You, Sal."

"Oh really," He smirked, his grin burning into my skin. "What about me exactly?"

"You know what." I shot back.

"Hmm," Sal hummed. "But I like to hear you admit it."

His hands were now tracing up my thighs, moving painfully slow. "Show me."

I raked my fingers through his ridiculously sweaty hair, pushing the curls into all different directions, all the while feeling Sal's hands inch closer to the waistband of my pants, ripping them off in no time, as they landed on the floor beneath us alongside my shoes with a clatter. His lips remained attached to my neck, as I could physically feel the oxygen draining out of my lungs.

Sal soon had me naked from the waist down, as his hand came into contact with my core, immediately fitting into a rhythm, as he kissed at my lips, grinning mischievously. "I can't wait until we get home tonight."

I was desperate to feel his touch, as his fingers began to work me over, one stroke at a time. His hand increased in pace with every moan that came pouring out of my mouth, curling upwards and hitting my most tender spot. My thighs were trembling with anticipation, my hips rolling against his hand to add to my pleasure.

Knowing that I was already pretty close, Sal broke his contact with my sex, as I watched him raise his hand to his mouth and licked them clean; his eyes never breaking from my stare. Pausing in his place, Sal broke away and looked longingly into my eyes. "My mouth doesn't just tell jokes, either."

He sank down to his knees and kitten-licked at my core, as his hand reconnected to my centre, stimulating a breathy response from me. I was biting down hard on my lip to refrain from calling out his name, knowing that others were just outside on the other side of the door. I whined lowly, circling my hips to add to the rhythm.

Looking down, I was met with bright emerald eyes watching over me, as my hand moved into his hair, tugging hard at the curls with every hum that Sal sent shooting through my body. I could feel the flush of heat sweeping across my face, as he pulled away and directed me to sit atop of the table. Sal knew that he was in control, tauntingly taking his time in unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans, as he pushed the denim and his boxers down to his mid-thigh, releasing his hard on from the material prison.

Stepping closer, Sal buried his face into the crook of my neck, adding to his earlier assault, as I felt his hands roam down my back, before clasping firmly at my waist. His tip rubbed against my sex, the teasing bringing me to breaking point.

I had to have him, and it had to be now.

"I need you," I pouted, as Sal chuckled softly, pressing multiple kisses to my lips only seconds apart.

"You have me, Princess." He uttered in response, pushing himself into me with ease.

His hips rolled down into mine, as his arms enveloped around me, holding me against his chest; the smell of his cologne filling my nostrils, as I felt my heart flutter with euphoria. I loved everything about him, as his hands travelled down to my thighs, letting his nails dig down into my skin and leaving their mark on me.

The buckle of his belt jingled with every thrust that he sent shooting through me, as he forced my legs to wrap around his waist, opening up for a new angle. Sal's warm breath fanned down against my cheek; his breathing scarce, as he picked up the pace; the mutterings of profanities falling effortlessly off of the tip of his tongue.

Whimpers and choked gasps of pleasure escaped my lips, as I reached a hand out to the wall behind me, holding me steady, the table top beginning to clatter against the dressing room wall.

"Fuck," Sal cursed under his breath, feeling his high growing ever closer. "I'm gonna come."

He was going at me hard and fast, before his hips abated to a sudden stop, spilling into my sex, as he shuddered a shaken breath, leaning his head down into my shoulder. Riding himself through the rush, Sal rolled his hips, soon pulling out, as I noticed the crimson red across his cheeks, laughing gently at his hair now a tousled mess atop of his head.

"I hope no one heard us," I fretted, moving to get myself dressed once more, as Sal hoisted his jeans back up to his waist and buckled his belt.

"Nah," He disagreed. "We were pretty quiet I think."

"I heard you," We heard Brian call out from the other side of the door. "You didn't even try to hide it and made it so obvious that you were fucking."

He chuckled humorously. "And maybe get her to come next time too, Sal."

"Son of a bitch." Sal swore, storming out of the room, leaving you a heated mess, still not over the impromptu round of sex and jumping at the slam of the door behind him.