2

-"Te voy a extrañar (I'm going to miss you)"- My mom said in the middle of a hug.
Harry was already in the car waiting for me while I said goodbye to my family for the hundredth time.
If I was honest with myself I was a bit scared, I didn't know this man, and yes he was hot but that's it. The only thing I knew was his name and that he works in the same my father does and knowing that kind of scared me more.

My father is one of the richest men in Colombia and Latin America, having hundreds of businesses and investing in more. However, everybody knew where the money came from, no matter how many businesses he had, they would never make that much money, but he was good to hide it, not the money, but where it comes from. If you're good with numbers, have the right friends, and have a good tax haven, you've done it. And my father made it a lot of years ago. His name was clean, his bank account full, and his family happy, and even if everybody knew, there was no proof, and if there were, well... they would disappear.

-"Y yo a ti (me too)"- I said hugging her again.

-"Portate bien, no olvides lo que te enseñe, comportate ( be good, don't forget what I taught you, behave)"- She said with her hands in my arms shaking me a little, just to make it clear.
I walked to the car waving my hand in my family's direction.

-"Could you please..."- I looked to my husband that was now next to me opening the car door, he seemed stressed, maybe because he's been waiting for a while. I got in the back seat of the car saying "hola" to the driver I've known almost my whole life, and seconds later he was by my side, and seconds later the blond guy was by my other side.

The short party dress I changed to hours ago wasn't the more comfortable thing right now.

He started to lose up his tie and unbutton his shirt.

The last time I check this should be a limousine and there should be more space. 

I thought to myself trying to cover a little more my legs with my dress.

-"I'm sorry for the car, I don't really think we need a limousine"- He said in his deep raspy voice and I noticed that for the first time in the last 2 days, I'm actually paying attention to what he's saying.

Oh well, I think we do.

I limited myself to smiling and nodding.

-"Niall"- Harry said and the blond guy looked up from his phone- "How much 'till the meeting?"

Meeting?

-"15 hours"

-"How long does the flight take?"- His thick accent was something else.

-"13"

-"Good"

13? Hawaii it's not that far...

I looked at him baffled.

-"I'm sorry love, the trip to Hawaii it's canceled, we're going straight to London"- He said forcing a smile that a wouldn't believe in a million years.

You've got to be kidding me, I paid for that fucking trip with my own fucking money you little prick.

"Behave," said my mother and I forced myself to calm down again. I just smiled and nodded.

"Smile and nodd" fuck this!
~~~~~~

The flight was comfortable, he was talking to Niall, who I found pretty hilarious, and a true gentleman, but much to my luck Harry was boring and seemed stressed. He looked at me as if I owed him money or with that "As soon as we get home we're gonna fix this" Look I knew very well from my mom.

Whatever is bothering you, boy, it's not my fault.

He kept his eyes on his phone the whole time just answering Niall's questions and ignoring me, and if I say that bothered me, I would be lying.

When we got out of the airport a black range rover sport was waiting for us and my eyes went to fried eggs mood.

I love that car, give. Me. Now. 

I waited while some guys put our luggage in the car wishing I could drive it.

-"Up"- he said, and fight myself not to roll my eyes.

I looked around for Niall and found him getting into another car. I got in the car next to the driver seat waiting for Harry and replayed that "behave" from my mom in my head, to stop myself from starting the car and leaving... just for...a while...

The car drive was nice, he still didn't talk too much but again it didn't bother me and the rock music playing on the radio relaxed me more.

After 45 minutes or so we got to the house. My mouth almost dropped to the ground and even tho my father's house was big this beauty was something else. It was big with tall walls surrounding it. The car stopped in front of the gate, he pressed a button in the panel and it opened to let us in.
The house was white and I recognized the French decoration on the front door. I looked around to see the security cameras looking back at me, just like in my father's.

He got out of the car and helped me to do so, as an old man came out of the house and helped us with the luggage. They talked among themselves but I wasn't paying attention as I was just paying attention to the house. I expected more people to help with the luggage and the car, but, apparently, it was just us at the house right now.

-"It will be in your room soon sir"- The old man said and Harry nodded to him with a warm smile.

So you're actually nice huh?

He put his hand on my back and led me to the house. It startled me at first but I just composed myself and walked in following his lead. 

If I liked what a saw outside, I liked more what a saw when he opened the door, my father's house was bigger, of course, we were 5 kids, mom, dad, and the maids. But this one was more elegant, the furniture was so... I love it! I walked in with a fascinated look on my face and the first smile in so long appeared on his face. I walked straight to the kitchen, loved it!!! It has enough space for my kitchen disasters. I walked to the dining room, a marble table with 6 very comfortable-looking seats around it. 6? Does he live with someone else?
I walked to the living room to find him looking at me.

-"You like it?"- He asked still smiling. Something about his tone was weird but I decided to ignore it.

-"Yes! A lot"- he gave me a satisfied look and walked to the stair stopping just at the bottom.

-"Wanna see the rest?"

-"Yes!"

There were 4 bedrooms each of them with its own bathrooms. 3 of them were big and well-decorated, for some reason the 4th one at the end of the hall was empty. Perfect!

-"I haven't found use for this one, and honestly haven't had time to do something about it, maybe you will like to... I don't know, use it or... whatever. Now I have to leave for a meeting..."- He said walking out of the room and into the main room, our room - "mmm get comfortable, use whatever you want, it's your house, feel like at home and... yeah, see you later"- He walked over to me and stood in front of me for a second, I stepped back and looked at my hands.

-"Bye"- he said and left the room.

I looked around and sat on the bed for a bit.

So this is it.

I stayed there for a while, feeling cold and thinking about what would come next.

But after a while, I decided to go to sleep, there was no need to torture myself creating stupid scenarios that would probably never happen.

I decided to change to something comfortable, taking off my dress and tossing it to the floor.

I let myself fall into the bed, still with just underwear on, feeling mentally exhausted, and before I could realize, I fell asleep.