23

The alarm woke me up.

And immediately the uncertainty of the day ahead took over me. I felt the pressure in me chest, the same pressure that's been with me for the last week.

A movement by my side caught my attention.

-"apagalo"- she whined burying her face in the pillow under it.

I rolled to my side resting all of my weight on her and ignoring her plead for me to turn off the alarm. It would stop some day anyway.

-"you should get up with me"- i whispered to her ear as she shifted under me trying to get me off her.

-"i can't breath"

-"please"- i said relaxing my body even more, making it weight even more.

-"ok"

I got off her to rest by her side waiting for her to finally attempt to get up.

I brushed my finger all over her back, gently and slowly, which didn't help with my intentions of getting her to woke up, but i couldn't help it, i just wanted to touch her. Anywhere.

Her body relaxed under my touch, and in other circumstances i would just cuddle next to her and fall asleep again. But i needed to get up and i needed her to get up with me.

But i just kept caressing her skin, taking my time. I just gave up trying after a few minutes, she seemed peaceful asleep and wake her turned into an injustice. So i just stood up and walked to the bathroom, not without first appreciating once again my beautiful, and naked wife in my bed.

The water was cold, making me jump in the moment it touched my skin, but i quickly got used to it, not really wanting to do anything about it, it would mean to wake up joshua and i'm not in the mood to see his face so early in the morning.

I stood under the water letting it run around my body, relaxing a little bit as it started to get warm, or it was just my body adjusting to it.

I would love to see davina's reaction if the water came out this cold when she takes her shower, she hates cold things, she would probably jump like a cat in front of a cucumber, and run out of the shower within seconds.

I smiled at the thought. It surprised me how easily she got in my mind, she was now in every part of my life, i would associate her with everything in me or the other. And it really scared me. I didn't need to name the feeling, that would label everything I was feeling inside of me. but it was there, every time I saw her, every time I felt her close to me, every time I heard her speak. her voice, which gave me a terrifying peace, calmed me in an indescribable way, and her eyes, which penetrated me trying to discover the deepest part of me, trying to know all my secrets. secrets that hurt to take, but that I had to keep because those secrets were not mine.

and that led me to other questions, how to protect her if I did not know what was protecting her from?. I was frustrated in not knowing who I was facing.

If only I knew who he is, where he is, who is hiding under that name, if only I knew how to get rid of him ... or her. It could be anyone. Maybe everything we knew about him was a lie and it was just part of his game.

everything had collapsed in seconds, everything was slipping thru my fingers, everything was together in a single moment, how to solve everything at the same time?

how to save her from what seemed unstoppable.

I could have done it alone in other times. My sister and my mom had left me years ago when my sister found out what I was doing, fortunately she never told my mom but she convinced her to leave and took her away from me. and I understand, I would have done everything to protect my mother, I had already done it once and I would do it a thousand times more if necessary. but that left me alone, and alone I faced the world, without fear of missing anyone because nobody was tied enough to me. and marcel ... marcel disappeared as soon as he had the opportunity, and I do not blame him, I did the same thing in some time, but I always returned, for my mother,I always returned. But what about now?