45

-"better?"- I asked her when she walked out the bathroom. I had already given her the medicine so it must help with the fever and the tiredness.

I was thinking that I have no idea how to make a chicken soup so I must google that one as well.

-"Yes"- She whispered. -"Thank you" she said approaching me and kissing me cheek. I wanted to kiss her lips so bad but she wouldn't let me. Actually it took me a whole fake investigation on internet to make her let me kiss her cheek.

She put on one of my pyjamas that I knew for a fact that was fluffy and warm enough. It was too big for her but she didn't seem to mind.

-"You need something else?"- I asked. She smiled big and motioned me to lay by her side and I did. She cuddle up next to me and I took the moment to check if her temperature was better. It wasn't as hot as it was but still felt a bit warm. Should I give her more medicine?

I am not good at this. Help.

-"I'm fine baby"- She said when she noticed my internal battle. -"Just stay there and caress my back yeah?"-That sounded different.

-"ooh that British accent tho"- I teased her.

-"That didn't even"

-"You didn't noticed but I did, I surely did"

-"whatever"- She hid her face in my chest and I could hear her chuckle lowly. -"I think I'm going to infect you babe"

-"Don't worry I'll deal with that"

-"But I don't want to, it feels awful"

-"I know, but I can take it"- I said flexing my arm showing how strong I am. She rolled her eyes and then let out a laugh.

How stupid am I becoming for this girl?

-"I red that...-" i started but stoped to look at her and fight my urge to laugh. I know she's not going to like it. -"That there's one more thing that helps with the flu and those stuff"- I finished nonchalantly.

-"No"- she whispered and turned around but then turned around again and looked at me. -"Maybe at night?"

-"At night what my love?"

-"Sex"- she whispered again dramatically. I just hugged her and laughed squeezing her body in my arms as she chuckled too.

-"That's the thing that helps with the flu and stuff?"- I asked acting innocent.

-"Yeah what else?"- I gasped and looked at her in fake disbelieve.

-"Pervert! I was going to say dancing"

Dancing? Where the fuck did I get that from?

She looked at me wide-eyed.

-"Harry styles dancing?"- She asked in disbelieve and holding her laugher.

-"You never know..."-I shrugged nonchalantly.

-"Let's see"- she said starting to get off the bed.

-"I was talking about sex!"- I busrted out making her laugh out loud but still looking for her phone.

Help!

-"Dance with me, show me your skills love"- She said sitting on the bed with phone in hand scrolling trough it. I stood there asking myself what I got myself into. Like I don't consider myself the worst dancer on earth but... I mean I saw her dancing in ava's party and that was something else.

The music started came out her phone and I panicked.

-"What's that?"- I asked her trying to distract her for a bit more.