33

○ Josh drove for hours around the city while trying to calm me down. He told me beautiful things and some other joke to make me laugh, but it didn't work much. He was nervous, he wasn't used to dealing with weeping and broken women. but at least he did what he could.

I snuggled into the back seat of the car, hugged myself and listened to josh talk about soccer while I cried in silence. I didn't know who to talk to. Lilian would scold me and I needed someone who would only listen and understand me. ava... by this time Harry would be looking for me, if he still cares, and the first place where he would look for me would be ava's.

I only had one person with whom I could talk, and would tell me what to do without judging me. mom.

I took my phone out of my bag and remembered that it was completely destroyed. I asked Josh for his phone and he lent it to me without saying a word.

I dialed Mom's phone number and waited for her to answer.

-"aló?"

I took a breath and more tears came out of me.

-"Mami"

- "Davina?" -She said. But that was not Mom's voice. - "mochi are you crying?" - that was saima's voice. I hadn't heard the nickname in months and I started to cry even more, this time of nostalgia. - "mochi what happened to you?"

- "Can I talk to mom?"

- "Mom went out and left her phone, I answered because I saw the weird number and I assumed it was you, but what happened mochi?"

I took a deep breath and prepared to tell my sister everything. everything from the beginning, so that she understood the why of many things. I talked for a long time, hours I think, and she didn't say anything, she just listened to me and gave me encouragement. I cried because that's what I do now, I'm the master of crying, with a doctorate in hysterical crying and specialization in sore crying at the university "harry styles" of England.

- "ay mi mochi, I'm so sorry" - Saima told me when I was finished telling my story. - "but do you want some advice?"

-"please"

- "Well, I got married 5 years ago, and marriage is not easy, so many things happen that break you but help you grow as a person and as a couple, I can't tell you that I have developed that love so crazy like yours for him, but I have learned to love him, as a person, as a friend, as a father and at the end of the day as my husband "

- "But he has never been unfaithful" I said wiping my snot.

she laughed ironically and spoke again.

- "mi mochi, although our marriages have been different, in that we have something in common, but I forgive him because I understood that, by that moment, neither of us was committed to this because our marriage wasn't sincere, maybe that happens to you"

That hurt me even more.

- "but I love him, very sincerely"

- "Have you thought about what he said? He told you it was a misunderstanding didn't he?...Mochi Sometimes anger makes us do and say things that we regret later, among those things is not listening, maybe there is a explanation, and maybe it hurts to hear it at the time but it will help you forgive "

- "I do not want to know anything saima, everything is clear"

- "If you say so mochi ... but look how you're dealing with all this davina, you haven't stopped crying"

- "because it hurts"

- "I know that mochi, it hurts but forgive calm the pain a little, even if you don't stay with him, you should listen to him, and if later you regret not having listened?"